Search This thread

jaceuk

Dec 1, 2005
my god moblile fun the worst compnay ever
I sent a postal order to buy a PDA case on the third of jan>

Date 23 January 2006

Re: Cancellation of contract/complaint

On 03/01/2006, I ordered a
1 x O2 XDA Mini & MDA Compact Krusell Premium Leather Flip Case Product reference: 5248
From you, at a cost of 16.95 Inc postage
Shipping Method: Royal Mail Special Delivery
Guaranteed next working day by 1PM for orders received before 4pm
Shipping Cost: 5.00 GBP
Order total is 16.95 GBP

So I sent two postal orders via a value of 17:00gbp
The payment was made via mail order and sent recorded delivery,
Arriving and signed for on the 5th of January 2006,

Postal order 0738 354158 & 2398 836249 sent via recoded delivery
no DK 4124 4527 7GB
With the payment I enclosed a letter giving full product description with your product reference code and delivery/mailing address
As per your site’s guide I expected delivery within 2-3 working days,

3/01/2006 Ordered sent
5/01/2006 payment arrived and signed for at Mobile fun
8/01/2006 email
I emailed upon the 8th asking for an expected delivery date, I got no reply
11/01/2006 telephone call
I called upon the 11th and spoke to Tim or tom,
Who told me that definitely the postal order had never arrived to your place of business?
I then paid 2pounds for the royal mail to inform me, that it had indeed arrived on the 5th and was signed for by Victoria carling or curlan (they cud not make out the full lettering),
I called back to mobile fun speaking to ibby and asked if that was indeed a member of staff,
Which they assured me it was, suddenly the signature for delivery was found
But they had lost the postal orders,
I asked to speak to someone in authority and was put thru to Scott,
He then said he will sort the issue, and if the postal orders were not found he would send the goods as I had proof of delivery.
16/01/2006 telephone call
I spoke to ibby, who was unable to find me on the system at all,
I recalled and spoke to dean finally a polite and helpful person
He said sorry for all the treatment and assured me it would arrive on the 19th at the latest,

after a long call it was agreed that they would use someone else’s postal orders they had found to sort my order(seems they just have lost or misplaced stuff laying around eh) setting up a new order for the same goods with this refence number MF748648 and a follow up email to confirm
23/01/2006 telephone call
I had received no goods yet again; I called and spoke to Alan
Who then told me,
That you don’t have the goods in at all nor can you give me a date of stock arrival and that it was practice for staff to, inform customers that it will arrive shortly to avoid loosing the business by keeping a client in hope of a delivery.
Each time I have called mobile fun it’s been a 15-20 wait on the phone for an answer
Further more the staff doesn’t seem to have a clue how to process a postal order delivery,
At all times I was calm and very polite and offered any information that they needed,ypur company has given me the impression of total incompetence
And although the amount was a small fee, (thank god I wasn’t ordering my new .jasjar via your company, which iwas going to but not anymore),It was more the attitude and treatment I found bad,
I’ve never had to write before due to a customer service problem as im very laid back and realise things can happen
But after all this time and no goods & with such bad staff communication I feel ,if I was a manager and this is how things were run under my shift id be outraged, I would have offered an upgrade product in place for the time and hassle to keep customers happy and future business
However all I wish from your awful company is a full refund within
Next 7/14 days along with confirmation that the contract has been terminated.
My future pda and ipod needs will be meet with a capable company.
I will be shocked if I even get a reply.

If I don’t receive a refund within that time, I will be arriving in person it’s a small fee but that’s not the point, Also if I don’t receive a refund I will take legal action.
Bottom line is mobile fun cashed the postal orders and then left it as they were unable to supply the goods
A simple call or email on the 5th to say no stock available and offer a replacement product or refund that would have been fine.
I look forward to hearing from you on this matter
UPDATE:
STILL no sign of goods or refund or communication from yourself
12:55 2006-02-10, I called and spoke to Scott who put me on to manager, Alan Docherty.
His words were
“ive spoke to the accounts dept and they will 100% send out a refund on Monday (that being the 13th)and ill give you a ring then, if I don’t its cos im battered from the weekend,so just give me a call”
I suppose this kind of work ethic and attitude explains, why im getting such poor service.
In fact I think if I really pushed myself to give up and not bother in work, I may indeed be suitable for a position in your company. not sure about your working hours but very little seems to get done and the attitude is very laid back, but then again I actually like to take pride in my work and give a days work for a days wage.
Update: 2006-02-15
I had again left a reasonable time after the stated delivery, upon ringing yet again I was put thru to Mike,
Who was unable to tell me why I hadn’t received the refund but will look into the matter?
Yours sincerely,
[:mad:][:mad:]

if the money aint here by friday sod the amount by going down,i can describe how lax and off hand they are when i call,they almost laugh,they dont give a damn,
ok minor amount but youd think they would have some customer relations

jaceuk

Dec 1, 2005
seems im not alone
Not a good comapany I'm afraid mate

I ordered an unlock code for a tricky mobile once (I had been assured by everyone that it was not unlockable - but mobilefun offered a soloution )

The sent me a code - which was absolute rubbish - it was simply the shortcode for checking if there was an SP lock present

At the time the payment hadn't even been taken - so I sent them a mail telling them that the code was not even an unlock code so they had better not bill me

The following day , they took the money ! I mailed them about 6 times and then gave up (it was only £2.99 so I couldn't be bothered )

I have heard nothing but bad stuff about them