Must Have Apps

Search This thread
Feb 15, 2012
Baltimore
I flash different roms every other day. A little obsessive, yes, but the first thing I go to is Root Explorer. Everything else is fluff.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda premium

MrMickeyMoose

Mar 31, 2011
San Jose
ROM Toolbox Pro. It has everything you could possibly need as a root user.

Sent from my EvaMIUI Enhanced HTC Inspire 4G using XDA Premium.

soFNsexy34

Jun 23, 2011
Go Launcher Ex
Magiclocker
Songbird
XDA Developers
YouTube
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
Textgram
Cool Wallpapers
Mobile9
Pandora
ITunes
Soft Tonic

HTC Inspire 4G

jhpianist

Aug 18, 2012
Also, you gotta have ROM toolbox Pro, Titanium Backup Pro, 4EXT Recovery Control, Dolphin Browser, GO SMS, IVONA Text-To-Speech, and MoveApps. Those are my personal musts... not to mention FB, Twitter, Maps, Nav, Bacon Reader, AP Mobile, and several games....

Best!

BigMatza

Mar 24, 2008
OnePlus 6T
Also, you gotta have ROM toolbox Pro, Titanium Backup Pro, 4EXT Recovery Control, Dolphin Browser, GO SMS, IVONA Text-To-Speech, and MoveApps. Those are my personal musts... not to mention FB, Twitter, Maps, Nav, Bacon Reader, AP Mobile, and several games....

Best!
Curious: Why do you use BOTH ROM Toolbox Pro and Titanium Backup Pro? Do you use the backup function of RTP at all?

turpitude

Sep 6, 2012
VLC Remote

changed. my. life. lol - I watch a lot of downloaded programming through laptop hooked into the TV and this app saves a lot of up and down to navigate playlists, pause, etc... You can even set it to pause playback automagically when receiving/making a phone call.

It's the little things sometimes... :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Elixir - One of the most multi-functional and well designed applications I have ever used. Seriously amazing.

Hackers Keyboard - I like the options and features.