[App][WM6.5][26 MAY 09]AudioManager Titanium Panel QVGA,WQVGA,VGA(need WVGA version)

Search This thread

ryomahino

Sep 7, 2007
Lima
Default version updated, Now must work for QVGA WQVGA and VGA devices still need some member that make a WVGA version please.
I deleted from this cab the audiomanager.exe file for avoid error with version of audiomanager.
The panel(plugin) works with HTCActivityLog.exe (this exe was made for HTC not me)that is the program that "control" the plugin. This exe activates when you press the panel for this reason if you run audiomanager and return to today screen and dont see the cover or the song name is because you dont run HTCActivityLog.exe
Please try this version and let me know if works for you.
Regards.

PS: Sorry for the late answer I was very busy with Residence exam (I´m physician not Programmer)

Hemant

Nov 29, 2004
Default version updated, Now must work for QVGA WQVGA and VGA devices still need some member that make a WVGA version please.
I deleted from this cab the audiomanager.exe file for avoid error with version of audiomanager.
The panel(plugin) works with HTCActivityLog.exe (this exe was made for HTC not me)that is the program that "control" the plugin. This exe activates when you press the panel for this reason if you run audiomanager and return to today screen and dont see the cover or the song name is because you dont run HTCActivityLog.exe
Please try this version and let me know if works for you.
Regards.

PS: Sorry for the late answer I was very busy with Residence exam (I´m physician not Programmer)

Ryo,

Firstly thanks for your hard work and all the best for your exams.

I just tried the cab for touch pro and it just fails to load and it shows a load rc fail on the taskbar but no other error. it just wont start.

KeRmiT80

Sep 10, 2007
Tegucigalpa - Honduras
nobody can help me please? i just need to change the icon in the condensed tab to match with my theme, but there is only an iconpath key not icon or image...
please is the only tab left :(

ryomahino

Sep 7, 2007
Lima
nobody can help me please? i just need to change the icon in the condensed tab to match with my theme, but there is only an iconpath key not icon or image...
please is the only tab left :(

Sorry KeRmiT80 exist 2 forms to change the icon that you want.
1.- change the archive ODSI_Music_Icon.png in your windows folder or
2.- change the "Icon" registry in:
HKLM\software\HTC\HTCHome\SilidingPanel\HTCMUSIC\Page0
I hope this help,and don´t forget to show us how look your theme.

KeRmiT80

Sep 10, 2007
Tegucigalpa - Honduras
Sorry KeRmiT80 exist 2 forms to change the icon that you want.
1.- change the archive ODSI_Music_Icon.png in your windows folder or
2.- change the "Icon" registry in:
HKLM\software\HTC\HTCHome\SilidingPanel\HTCMUSIC\Page0
I hope this help,and don´t forget to show us how look your theme.

thank you for the quick answer :)

here the result :D

screen01r.png

Jan 29, 2008
This plugin seems not to work on Diamond...Could anyone tell us which version of HTC Audio Manager work with this plugin ( just a little precision if it could help someone to help me : i've got a French Rom and when i try to load Audio Manager it makes me a RC Load Fail error...!)

Last edited:

loomx

Apr 7, 2005
Is there anyway of making this plugin work with the audiomanager from touchflo3d. I can only make it work with the old style audio manager.

oppman29

Apr 16, 2007
Philly
im getting the src fail error as well i guess its becuase u deleted the audiomanager.exe file and I dont have it ??

oppman29

Apr 16, 2007
Philly
For use this plugin you must have installed the HTC AudioManager.
I removed from installer for problems with different versions of the program.

I found HTC_Audio_Manager_2.2_1822.3925 for VGA and seems do the trick just fine for WM 6.5

here is the link for the onces having he CRC fail error
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=3834730&postcount=2

Does anyone know if there is newer version than 2.2 1822.3925? is there a way to tell it what folder to search for the MP3? so it doesnt give u all mp3s in ur phone?

Also adding the to next song or previuos song Will be just awesome!!

THANKS FOR THIS GREAT PLUGIN>

thanks

Last edited: