[Driver][04.12.2014]SAMSUNG ♣USB Drivers♣ for Mobile Phones -LATEST VERSION-

Search This thread

Bart79

Oct 3, 2009
Looking at this i almost wish i had an i9000 instead of the SGSII...
Good luck with your rom and thanks for the files. I hope i can get mine working again with it.

Reactions: SamHaLeKe

Shezed

Jun 18, 2011
Is there any difference between the x86 and the x64 links? They are exactly the same name, filesize and link! It's for people that get confused when you say it's for "x86 AND x64"? lol

PS it works for the I9100 too "Samsung Galaxy S II(I9100)"

yoshi57

Sep 29, 2010
Thanks for sharing drivers.

Unfortunately I have no luck, connecting my SGS to my XP x64.
The USb mass storage device always fail. It install correct and seems to load.
But no drive appears and after a while the driver fail with : This device cannot start. (Code 10)

I already had Kies. never worked too (already uninstalled)

On my laptop Win 7 x64, it's working great.
Any idea of what i'm missing?

jkurt

Jul 13, 2011
That's really cool. Very much appreciated. I have been searching for this upgrade. Yes,I'm quite late about this.

SoonerLater

Mar 11, 2011
I'm sorry if this seems a little too off-topic... but I wonder if I have a DRIVER PROBLEM...

I'm running Windows 7 Professional (64 bit). I installed the 1.3.2410.0 drivers which appear on the first post in this thread. It never asked me whether I want 32 bit or 64 bit. I rebooted, installed the driver and rebooted but the following problem remains...

*Some* folders and files are not visible when browsing my Samsung Droid Charge from a Win-7 64bit PC (or from a XP Pro 32bit PC) using USB. However, the same folders are visible when viewing (1) using Astro on the phone; (2) using Wifi Explorer and a browser on a PC; or (3) using Windows Explorer and a Micro SD card reader.​

I cannot imagine that the problem is anything other than the USB driver, but I'm open to suggestions. Again, if you think this post is too far off-topic, just tell me and I'll delete it. I started a fresh thread this a.m., but no responses after about 8 hours. I was hoping that people highly focused on the usb driver might have some ideas.

lgsshedden

rather than a usb driver issue, I would speculate that it is a setting within windows itself not showing system files or folders -- as you are probably aware there are several places where such a setting can be made.
If you have already ruled this factor out, I apologise, but often we get so deep into a recurrent issue that we don't reach around for an alternate answer.
Lastly, I also had this recurrent driver issue and finally followed Sam's guide, uninstalled all Samsung drivers and re-booted (key) then rather than install the driver pack he posted, I merely let win7 64 ultimate do its own update and search to install the correct drivers -- not all win7 packages operate the same.

thommy86

Aug 18, 2010
Oss
Thanks mate..! really helped me out..!!

edit:

This should be sticky!!!!

Last edited:

weirder

Aug 3, 2010
Thanks from me too. Its hell to install kies on a pc thats not connected to internet. Friggin hell, took me half a day, then switched to these, and i'm an it-man.

Friggin Kies. Dunno what kinda team build that bit of software, but the day that team builds something that doesnt suck, is the day they build a vacuumcleaner.

Ahhh, it feels good to vent...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA App

Top Liked Posts