[Karbonn ST8/ST10][Recovery] TWRP-2.4.4.0 [18-03-13]

Search This thread

Ozadroid

Oct 19, 2011
Update: I have Removed the .img recovery files as you guys where getting problems with that. So now just FLASH the zips with stock or twrp recovery itself.

fuser-invent

Nov 17, 2012
Vermont
benjaminzeman.bandcamp.com
The uImage_recovery version of your TWRP are confirmed working by multiple users and can be found in the Karbonn Custom ROM folder. I don't know why but it was only a matter of un-packing them and re-packing them with those scripts, then re-naming the file uImage_recovery. No other changes were made. So users can now put the uImage_recovery file inside those zips on their external SD card and boot into TWRP that way. After doing that they can also choose to flash the zip file to write TWRP to their recovery partition.

mesarvagya

Jan 21, 2012
Problem

Update:

Fixed All the bugs. Download the new recovery n flash! :)

I put your zip in my sdcard and went to the stock recovery. i selected apply update from ext and didint saw your zip there. i renamed it to update.zip and still didnt saw. Where did i went wrong? :(

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

I fixed the problem myself. Actually i had my sdcard in NTFS format i used another card of FAT and it was shown in recovery. I think it doesnt recognizes NTFS . sorry to bother you...

Disrupthor

Dec 19, 2010
Xiaomi Mi Pad 5
Hello, can I request a build for bq Maxwell Plus? It's a RK3066 7" 1024*600 based tablet. I would greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Sent from my bq Maxwell Plus using xda app-developers app

dkghos

Feb 18, 2012
Bangalore
Can any one help me root smart tab 2 or put a custom ROM to it...its terribly slow and laggy....tried a lot to root it but all in vain..cant use U torrent or most of the applications...very disappointed with it:confused:

anandisrocking007

Mar 4, 2013
Kolkata
no.. touch wont work. be patient i am planning to work on ver2 shortly.

Hi ozadroid i am user anandisrocking007 of the xda forum recently you had make TWRP custom recovery for the Karbonn ST-10 v1 and ST-8 v1 tablet lines which i was using. Recently my tablet became damaged beyond repairs and i am thinking to buy a new karbonn ST-10 tablet in a few months but sadly it would be most probably a version 2 tablet which means i can not use the version 1 TWRP recovery.I therefore ask you if you can make the TWRP recovery for the ST-10 verson 2 tablet. I will supply you with the stock recovery as soon as i get the tablet.

WILL BE PAYING YOU FOR THIS SERVICE HANDSOMELY and will not be sharing it online if asked.

Plese Reply if you woud accept my request if no please tell me as i can search elsewhere......Thank You

Email ID:anandisrocking007@gmail.com

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    fcVCGl.jpg

Behold the TWRP for Karbonn Smart Tab - ST8 and ST10.

Note:
    # Strictly NO MIRRORS are allowed!
    # DONOT share this Content on any site if you want to share, share the link instead. The People here works hard to make something. So please respect that and donot steal.
    # I or anybody else will not be responsible for any kind of brick!

Bugs:
    Tell me if any other bug comes around!

Download

WARNING: This recovery is meant only for version one (v1) tabs. If you have a v2 tab DON'T flash it!!

TWRP-2.4.4.0-ST8.zip [Stock Recovery Flashable]

TWRP-2.4.4.0-ST10.zip [Stock Recovery Flashable]

Code:
    [B][CENTER][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Blue"]-:Changelog:-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B]
    [FONT="Times New Roman"]Initial Realease - [16-02-13]
    - Version 2.4.1.0
    - USB Storage Not Working.[COLOR="DarkOrange"][B][FIXED!!][/B][/COLOR]
    - Incorrect Resolution.[COLOR="DarkOrange"][B][FIXED!!][/B][/COLOR]

Update2 - [18-03-13]
    - Updated to Version 2.4.4.0
    - ADB.[COLOR="DarkOrange"][B][FIXED!!][/B][/COLOR][/FONT]

Credits:
    * Christian Troy @Slatedroid.com
    * Dees Troy and other people @twrP
    Update: Stock Recovery Flashable Zips Uploaded for both ST8 and ST10
    I'll work on it and get back to you guys.
    Actually for me USB Storage or the resolution isn't that important in Recovery.. If you can please make one for ST10 even if it has such bugs...It would help me(the community in turn) a lot while testing the mods Fuser is sending me to test...:good:

dont rush bro. i have fixed the resolution problem. building with USB fix. hopefully it works and then i'll build for your device aswell :)
    Update:

Fixed All the bugs. Download the new recovery n flash! :)