[APP][2.2+][ROOT] Market Helper - spoof your device to download incompatible apps

Search This thread

pinolaura

Sep 20, 2008
Bari
Hello I have a samsung galaxy tab 10.1v I tried the dashboard device no longer see it as a P7100 but a i9300 but the store tells me still play apk is not compatible

nagusia

May 19, 2008
Euskadi
Token not found message

I have a Samsung Tablet GT P-1000 with Overcome v4.1.0 rom (Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread). I have the 1.1 version. I've just sent you the device information from the app. I've tried different combinations of model/country/operator but always get the Token Not Found message.

nick789uk

Oct 31, 2008
Hi tried your app great idea will start to down load apps from play store Icould not before but keeps telling me missing shared liberary any help with this thanks.

Nick

The device changed in dashboard and in the play store on the PC everything is fine but it still does not work on my phone (Telus HTC Desire Bravo with ParanoidAndroid 4.2.2). I tried clear cash and data and even force stop Google Play Store and still get incompatible/can not see the app or game. Just tried do install via PC and seems to be working but defeats the suppose of using play store on the phone.

kudaj316

Aug 22, 2012
Philippines
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
The device changed in dashboard and in the play store on the PC everything is fine but it still does not work on my phone (Telus HTC Desire Bravo with ParanoidAndroid 4.2.2). I tried clear cash and data and even force stop Google Play Store and still get incompatible/can not see the app or game. Just tried do install via PC and seems to be working but defeats the suppose of using play store on the phone.

It seems it only spoofs the website, not the playstore app itself...

Sent from my LT22i using Tapatalk 2

Dovidhalevi

Jun 26, 2012
Cool App.

It was very flakey when I first tried to run it but after reboots, runs 100%

It enabled me to try latest google now on my LG P500 (ARMv6) as well as Chrome. Neither worked on the device but lost nothing trying.

I was unable to get Sherpa. Complained about the country, tried USA and Spain. The country thing might not be quite effective.

Anyway, this is much easier to use then the MarketEnabler which required vnc to run.

annoyingduck

Aug 15, 2012
Boston, MA Area
Just came across this, Friggen awesome. Able to install tapatalk HD on my S3 without having to pull the apk from my nexus 7 and push to my s3. Only thing I noticed is that I had to clear playstore data after enabling in order to show that I already paid for certain apps. Awesome, thank you for this great app.

BrianLefevre

Jun 9, 2013
It's asking for access to my Google account and ac2dm access... is this normal? Seems like the kind of access one wouldn't want to give away.

gian569

Feb 20, 2011
hi thanks for your app but it isn't working for me. i'm on miui 3.6.7 on desire hd, i need some apps i used to have on sense rom, which play store would not install anymore. i managed to install get the procedure done (after a couple of FCs) and erased data of play store; now some apps give a 'shared library missing' error, some give me 'an error', when installing....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Af9Szr2.png

Hi there, it's redphx again. You may know me from APK Downloader, an Chrome extension for downloading APK from your PC
    Today I'm exciting to introduce my newest app, Market Helper. Hope you'll find it useful

Below contents are copied from Market Helper's hompage. Please go to there for latest information

*** USE AT YOUR OWN RISK *** I’ll not take responsibility for anything happen to you or your account

*** THIS APP IS FOR ROOTED DEVICES ONLY ***
    ( I’ll add some nice features for stock/non-rooted devices in later version )

What is this?

Market Helper is a tool for Android that helps users can change/fake their rooted devices to any other devices. It can make your Nexus 7 become Samsung Galaxy S3 in a few seconds. No reboot is required.

Why do I need to use this?

To download and install incompatible apps on your devices. For example, if you want to install Viber on your Nexus 7, switch it to Samsung Galaxy S3 and you’ll can. Or if you changed your DPI setting, you’ll find this app is very useful.

( I’ll update this section later ;P )

Why is this app awesome?

- It DOES NOT touch your build.prop or any system files so it’s easier and safer.

- You don’t have to reboot the device to update the change.

- You can switch back to your original device anytime, by using “Restore” feature or simply just reboot the device ( with wifi/3g is enabled )

- Totally free

Download link

Market Helper

Supports: Android 2.2+

Tested on Nexus 7 and Samsung Galaxy S3, running JellyBean 4.1.2

How to use?

1. Download and install the app:

2. Open the app. Select the device and carrier you want to change to ( [P] = Phone, [T] = Tablet )
    0QFNZ61.png

3. Press Activate. Wait until it’s done
    saoALHq.png

4. IMPORTANT: go to Android Device Manager to update the change ( just visit the page, you don’t need to do anything ). I’ll find a way to bypass this step in later versions
    5PDaO9V.png

5. Have fun. Now you can download and install apps that you couldn’t before.

If you want to switch back to normal, select “Restore” in device list and press “Activate”, or simply reboot the device ( with wifi/3g is enabled )

Changelogs

2.0-beta : 08/20/2014
    - Move devices list to server, so it’ll be easier to add more devices.

- Bug fixes

1.1 : 02/23/2013

- Supports Froyo

- Supports multiple accounts

- Adds ability to fake operator

- Add some devices

- Multiple bug fixes

1.01 : 02/14/2013

- Fixes "Token not found" error on 2.3.x devices

1.0 : 02/13/2013
    - Initial version

Upcoming features

There are some interesting features that will be added in later versions. I’ll give more information sometime later. So stay tuned

Donation
    If you love Market Helper ( or APK Downloader ) and find it useful, please consider make a donation. It will help me continue working on this app. I would really appreciate that :)

Sorry for my English, and greetings from Vietnam :)
    This hasn't been updated for quite some time.

The Play Store and Play Services have been updated quite a bit whereas the Market Helper is now no longer compatible with them.

This is an app that I've been considering for a reboot.

Though, it's one of a few apps that apparently has technically been abandoned by the Dev.

Before I go through the process of rebooting an app, based upon it being an abandoned project, there's steps that has to be made beginning with contacting the developer with a fair amount of time for a response then contacting an XDA Admin for them to do what is needed and so on.

Another important, for me, is to consider the balance between how much the member demand is and uniqueness of the app.

What do you all think?

Sent on my Communicator [SCH-I535] from the Bridge of the U.S.S. Enterprise...
    TOKEN NOT FOUND. What to do now?
    Stop using the app...

Honestly, the app is pretty much broken.

The reference to the "Token" is regarding the app no longer being able to locate your device information within Google.

The older version of this app used to have all of the device information within it but, over time and due to the fact that there was so many devices, the developer decided to have the app look for the device information using the Google API's.

This was a very smart and clever move for the developer BUT, the developer had, very unexpectedly, abandoned the app.

Google had updated their systems (to include their API's as well) and now the app is no longer able to work.

This is on my "to-do" list in attempting to revive/reboot this app somehow but, to be honest, I can't guarantee that I will be able to, ultimately, accomplish this.

There's just too much on my plate right now and I'm not sure exactly when I'll be able to take this on (No ETA's).

I'm hoping, in the meantime, that another Dev will take it on and jump start it.

Sorry for the bad news... Good Luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I DO NOT provide support via PM unless asked/requested by myself. PLEASE keep it in the threads where everyone can share.
    Well I've been working on a reboot for a little while now and it's coming along.

Trying to keep up with my other developments too but, this hasn't been forgotten about.

It takes a little bit of time to get going. It took about 6 months for The SELinux Toggler to get launched and i can't guarantee the length of time for this.

I do like this app as it is a unique and, unfortunately, an abandoned app.

Still some hurdles to overcome but, patience is a virtue.

"Live Long and Prosper..."
    ~Ambassador S'chn T'gai Spock

Sent via Communicator [D2VZW] from the Bridge of the U.S.S. Enterprise
    I just wanted to stop by to say Hello and that I'm still here.

I have been working on this some more but, I've also been bouncing around with this and other things to include home life.

Still no guarantees but, I've been persistent with a glimmer of hope for this app.

Thank you ALL very much for your time, patience and understanding with this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I Am The Egg Man,
    They Are The Egg Men.
    I Am The Walrus!
    Coo Coo Cachoo!

I DO NOT PROVIDE SUPPORT VIA PM UNLESS ASKED/REQUESTED BY MYSELF.
    PLEASE KEEP IT IN THE THREADS WHERE EVERYONE CAN SHARE