[KERNEL][v3.4][4.3/4.4.2][TW] talexop - SELinux Permissive - Exfat, FauxSnd support!

Search This thread

francwalter

Nov 13, 2011
Use Blumak's Kernel cleaning script and flash talexop 3+ kernel again and maybe everything works fine. If not flash the ROM again.
OK, did reflash both, Blumak and talexop, but still not working, init.d, just not working.
Maybe I misundertood init.d, do I need to activate it somewhere?
But I had it on CM11 and there I just needed to edit my scripts, that worked there. Not here.
Could be Omega the culprit? But then it wouldnt be written in Omega intro, that there is init.d etc.

talexop

May 4, 2005
OK, did reflash both, Blumak and talexop, but still not working, init.d, just not working.
Maybe I misundertood init.d, do I need to activate it somewhere?
But I had it on CM11 and there I just needed to edit my scripts, that worked there. Not here.
Could be Omega the culprit? But then it wouldnt be written in Omega intro, that there is init.d etc.
Is init.d located inside /etc/? Please also try to use files without extention or with .sh extension.

francwalter

Nov 13, 2011
Is init.d located inside /etc/? Please also try to use files without extention or with .sh extension.
It is:
/system/etc/init.d/
wrong? I have no directory
/etc/
/etc/ is a symlink to /system/etc/ on my phone.
And I have no ending, just the name, as I am used to a init.d-script. But now I tried it wih .sh and no change.
I try it out with this init.d file (root:root, permission is 755, also the init.d folder):
/system/etc/init.d/99sdcard.sh
Code:
#!/system/bin/sh
touch /storage/emulated/0/99sdcard_test
Maybe I have a think-error in it?
But never there is a new file 99sdcard_test in the root of my internal sd-card. It is there if I do this command in terminal though.

EDIT: and I have to notice that any equalizer doesn't work, but without any error.

Last edited:
Reactions: talexop

talexop

May 4, 2005
It is:
/system/etc/init.d/
wrong? I have no directory
/etc/
/etc/ is a symlink to /system/etc/ on my phone.
And I have no ending, just the name, as I am used to a init.d-script. But now I tried it wih .sh and no change.
I try it out with this init.d file (root:root, permission is 755, also the init.d folder):
/system/etc/init.d/99sdcard.sh
Code:
#!/system/bin/sh
touch /storage/emulated/0/99sdcard_test
Maybe I have a think-error in it?
But never there is a new file 99sdcard_test in the root of my internal sd-card. It is there if I do this command in terminal though.

EDIT: and I have to notice that any equalizer doesn't work, but without any error.
Can you please try the following guide and report back to me?
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2187202

Please also try to reinstall busybox. From the busybox installer from play.

francwalter

Nov 13, 2011
Can you please try the following guide and report back to me?
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2187202
Please also try to reinstall busybox. From the busybox installer from play.
init.d works!
I installed busyboy (again?) and tried the script in your link and it is written the Test.log file!!!
So now I went back to init.d (instead of Tasker onBoot script) and I have now this file:
/system/etc/init.d/00sdcards
with:
Code:
#!/system/bin/sh
su
busybox mount -o remount,rw /
busybox chmod 777 /mnt/media_rw
busybox ln -s /storage/emulated/0 /mnt/media_rw/sdcard0
busybox ln -s /storage/emulated/0 /storage/sdcard0
busybox ln -s /storage/extSdCard /extSdCard
busybox ln -s /storage/extSdCard /storage/sdcard1
# this doesnt work:
echo "init.d funktioniert, 00sdcards wird ausgefuehrt" > /storage/emulated/0/00sdcards.test
and the sdcard0 and sdcard1 links are present after reboot!
The init.d script doesnt write the file to the internal sdcard, I dont know why but I dont need it anyway, was only to test, which was exactly the wrong test :(
Thank you!

Equalizer is another story, not so important actually. Viper doesn't work at least not in Poweramp, Total Commander's Media player or Listen Audiobook Player (the players I mostly use). But Listen Audiobook Player and Poweramp both have their own Equalizer so I just will forget about viper4android and good is :)

Last edited:
Reactions: MatteoB92

ASD2003ru

Feb 4, 2009
Moscow
init.d works!
Equalizer is another story, not so important actually. Viper doesn't work at least not in Poweramp, Total Commander's Media player or Listen Audiobook Player (the players I mostly use). But Listen Audiobook Player and Poweramp both have their own Equalizer so I just will forget about viper4android and good is :)

In TW work fine. Change lpa parameters in build.prop.

Top Liked Posts