[Q] Anyone bought a sony z2 from UAE ( DUBAI ) ?

Search This thread

shaf46

May 15, 2014
Port louis
Hi everyone, i just bought a sony z2 from a local store ( not official sony store ) and the salesman told me that he is receiving it from dubai ( deira )
and i would like to know which version does dubai gets ? what do you get in the box and if there's any issues with it ?
Thank you :)

juned123

Feb 17, 2010
Hi shaf46 I have got it from deira, we get the Taiwan version (stock). Its is factory unlocked same as u would get it once its officially available from jumbo. Box contents are charging dock Noice cancelling headset. Charger and papers. No issues at all :)

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: shaf46

shaf46

May 15, 2014
Port louis
Hi shaf46 I have got it from deira, we get the Taiwan version (stock). Its is factory unlocked same as u would get it once its officially available from jumbo. Box contents are charging dock Noice cancelling headset. Charger and papers. No issues at all :)

Thanks for your reply my friend :) can you post some pictures around here ? Is there gap in the phone ? like the issue found in those of the singapore version ? any bugs ? any defects ? is the taiwan better than the singapore one ? does the uk receive the taiwan version ?
thanks a lot :)

shaf46

May 15, 2014
Port louis

Hey man, did you had Gap issue / dead pixel with yours ? im doing a poll which batch was yours from please ?

fmardini

Dec 25, 2012
i got mine from official sony store . the box contained normal headphones, usb cable , charger and some paperwork.
to get the noise canceling headphones you need to pre-order the phone (and that what i did).
no charging dock also ( not in the box and not available yet in the store)

shaf46

May 15, 2014
Port louis
i got mine from official sony store . the box contained normal headphones, usb cable , charger and some paperwork.
to get the noise canceling headphones you need to pre-order the phone (and that what i did).
no charging dock also ( not in the box and not available yet in the store)

hi thnx , is that the normal ****ty earphone ? can you post a pic ? my bro just ordered on from one o one in dubai deira i think i dont know which stuff are we receiving

fmardini

Dec 25, 2012
hi thnx , is that the normal ****ty earphone ? can you post a pic ? my bro just ordered on from one o one in dubai deira i think i dont know which stuff are we receiving

Attachments

• 1400760179112.jpg
    1400760179112.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 371

m_bishoy

May 28, 2014
I'm getting the Z2 from the UAE soon , which store will include the noise cancelling headphones ??

silvi.boi1991

Aug 13, 2011
can you tell me which store in deira has this taiwan one ?

hello can you tell me which store in deira site has this taiwan version with everything i want it to buy xperia z2 in purple colour but i want noise cancelling headphones with dock and everything ive checked with jumpo they dont have that package kindly do let me know thanks

hypertx

Oct 22, 2011
Abu Dhabi
I got mine from Etisalat Postpaid plan, batch number is 14W17. Not so lucky to have Charging Dock and Noise Cancelling headset, they are not included. Box only includes ordinary headphones and normal charger. I took the white color, there is a small gap in the lower left corner but not an issue for me, phone is still waterproof. The only issue i found is the camera, it overheats when shooting 4K for more than 5 minutes. Also it overheats when shooting outdoor Superior Auto mode at 40c temperature.

yavhin

Sep 26, 2013
Makati
I got mine from an online store in Dubai. No gaps, no issues, all are perfect except I don't know which version it is (e.g. Taiwan , U.K.)
Includes regular headset, no charging dock.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.