• Home.apk

Votes: 85 47.8%
  • MotoAtLauncher.apk

Votes: 93 52.2%

• Total voters
Search This thread

jason2302

Feb 9, 2011
This is awesome and I'm about to try it out. BUT, could you try to port the Motoblur launcher that's in the Gingerbread ROM for the Razr? That one is a lot better in my opinion. I always wanted that launcher for my Nexus haha. Thanks :)

NITRO_100

Mar 10, 2011
Zagreb
This is awesome and I'm about to try it out. BUT, could you try to port the Motoblur launcher that's in the Gingerbread ROM for the Razr? That one is a lot better in my opinion. I always wanted that launcher for my Nexus haha. Thanks :)

It's hell of a work to do it cause it's depending on framework files..
Btw, of the 3 files I got only 1 launcher which is not bad.

Sent from my ICS Defy

TheSmokingAndroid

Apr 2, 2010
Victoria
are we sure motolauncher.apk is a working file? it's only 8kb's???

im so confused, which is which....you have a link to download "homescreen.apk and others...i think the OP might need a little cleaning and explaining of what is which...

cheers for the port though ! =)

Haloruler64

Aug 11, 2010
Daly City
Using an AT&T Galaxy SII on LPE ICS firmware.

MotoAtLauncher.apk does not work. Threw that in alone, does nothing.
Threw in homescreens.apk and Launcher2.apk and now I have Homescreen as one of the options. So I assume only homescreens.apk worked. Just my two cents.

I hope this leads to us getting Blur widgets! I quite like the version of Blur on the Droid 3 and RAZR. Also hope we can get a selectable homescreen. I'll keep this aroumd, thanks!

spc_hicks09

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 23, 2011
Marion, OH
www.facebook.com
Motolauncher is not the home launcher. Launcher2 is the default. It's the one with the text underneath the dock icons. Been running the leak for 2 days now.

Last edited:

RockoDev

Apr 28, 2010
Denver, CO
OK cool which do I dl? Also is there a way to get motos alarm clock app to work outside of moto like on aokp? That is the best alarm out there

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk

To get alarm to work to would be hard widget works on motalauncher.apl

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium

Franky_V

Jul 20, 2010
I'm on aokp b29 for Toro and I can only get the homescreen apk to work. Tho, I can't find any settings for it in order to change anything .

I assume the motoatlauncher apk and the launcher 2 work together? Considering the size difference...

Does anyone have any ideas why it hasn't worked on aokp? I'd really love to get the second launcher you've shown working, I like the latest blur

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Last edited:

sefirosu0522

Apr 3, 2011
No it didn't brick it. Check the meaning for that word.

Ok so what would you call placing these apks in /system/app, fixing the permissions, rebooting and getting stuck at the Samsung logo on a boot loop and not being able to get into recovery? Hmm, sounds like a brick to me.

Last edited:

Franky_V

Jul 20, 2010
Ok so what would you call placing these apks in /system/app, fixing the permissions, rebooting and getting stuck at the Samsung logo on a boot loop and not being able to get into recovery? Hmm, sounds like a brick to me.

That's called "being stuck at Samsung logo". A BRICK is definitely more invasive and serious than installing a bad apk or being stuck at the logo. It's a difference in true meaning. Technically you are right, but that's not the INTENDED use/meaning of the term

Reactions: jroc

sefirosu0522

Apr 3, 2011
That's called "being stuck at Samsung logo". A BRICK is definitely more invasive and serious than installing a bad apk or being stuck at the logo. It's a difference in true meaning. Technically you are right, but that's not the INTENDED use/meaning of the term

Guess it's all in how you word things. Thanks for the clarification.

G

GuestK00128

Can we get an answer as to what the 3 different files are??? Is it that hard to explain??? Really???

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    EnternityProject

hello guys These are 2 different launchers Home.apk looks like the pictures below it and motoatlauncher

what is this?
    it is the razr ics home launchers

will this work for me?
    should work on all ICS if not let me now

why should i try this?
    because its xda and we like to try new android stuff

have fun!!

Home.apk is blur
    To Download Click Here
    Home.zip Download

*3D Effects when swiping workspace
    *Animations

MotoAtLauncher.apk

MotoAtLauncher.zip Download

put files in system/app using root explorer willl make a zip later when i get off of work

**Thanks**
    Kholk
    Me
    Motorola

working on Motorola

Could work on any CM9

Let me know

The Op has made only one file that works.

Still won't explain why there are extra files to download, also they almost seem to refuse to explain why, as proven in a response to someone asking what all the extra files are for.

I believe i've given up on this one purely based on the OP's attitude and lack of doing anything...

Ok i dont have a attitude about it and haven't given up on it but if you talk to me like your paying me it makes me not want to fix anything just in case you didnt know most developers do this on there free time

Looks like one of the files bricked my Fascinate. Running 'DEVIOUS' Build29 Kang AOKP Source. Blah..

No it didn't brick it. Check the meaning for that word.
    Can we get an answer as to what the 3 different files are??? Is it that hard to explain??? Really???

With that attitude my easy answer is "NO" sorry

I know but how can i select another homescreen as a default one?

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using xda premium

you cant as of now sorry:(