Opera 9.33 beta - here it is...

Search This thread

trojan9x

Feb 28, 2006
can someone possible upload it to rapidshare.com instead of .de?

Thanks in advance

TacoLoco

Nov 28, 2007
a bit slow but feels great and the ui rocks too! with double tap on the screen you can zoom in or out!

flykthewiz

Dec 23, 2004
Derby
love it - v9.5 should be good. I don't think it is slow

but this version seems to be for vga screens - all of the controls are huge. or is that just me?

npw

Mar 12, 2007
The icons do appear to be in vga but if you press and hold on a webpage you can select to switch to landscape and all the buttons are visible - settings, transfers etc. I find it very useable even with the big icons as it automatically returns to fullscreen thereby hiding all icons.

Westie277

Dec 18, 2007
Lincs
its rubish if u ask me there is no uninstall and im now having to re flash my hermes to stop opera from opening every .cab i put on my phone!
i can understand it a beta but ive never had this problem with other opera software...

E_Shinobi

Aug 15, 2007
Delete the programm folder, shortcuts and registry data

8 MB for installation needed^^. I'm trying storage card...

E_Shinobi

Aug 15, 2007
I told it to install to the storage card, but it looks like it's installed it in program memory anyway :(

yep same here...

after testing it for about 10 minutes i can say:

1. UI is well made, tabbed browsing is great
2. it's not as responsive and fast as opera mini which is kind of sad
3. as described it seems to be vor vga only, so it looks kinda odd...
4. did you try logging in into some site? it will allways put a blank in between two letters. i can't log in into anything with this browser

still, better than netfront. then again, i think i'll stick to opera mini 4

therealholg

Jan 15, 2006
qvga skin

overwrite the original with the attached skinfile in \Application Data\Opera9\skin

... there are surely some glitches, since i just shrunk the files in 50% of their size with irfanview

Attachments

• standard_skin.zip
    191.1 KB · Views: 699