Just purchased my nexus 7, kindly help!

Search This thread

shantusingh

Mar 15, 2009
New Delhi, IN
I need to know few things for now please

I have applied screen protector and cover on it .

When i am holding the tablet the touch is responsive and fine, but when i keep it on bed/table and view in landscape mode fixed in the cover . And when i touch or want to slide notification bar from above it becomes very un responsive but then also responds from same spot where i am touching the screen after some touches .

But could it be because of clear screen protector ?! I still think screen is fine as 10 point touch test app works fine , but i feel its a great screen but cheap quality giving such issues and that's the best it can give .

Or some sensors interept while in landscape or google tried to made it too intelligently to use it in right positions manner only? When holding it or should be holding it only while using it . (i dont think so) .

Or is the whole story something else ?!

Other than this, its flawless and i am loving it!

And please do let me know how can i make htc media link dh h200 work on it please ?!

Would highly appreciate the help on this please!

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

_MetalHead_

Jun 30, 2010
Portland
I need to know few things for now please

I have applied screen protector and cover on it .

When i am holding the tablet the touch is responsive and fine, but when i keep it on bed/table and view in landscape mode fixed in the cover . And when i touch or want to slide notification bar from above it becomes very un responsive but then also responds from same spot where i am touching the screen after some touches .

But could it be because of clear screen protector ?! I still think screen is fine as 10 point touch test app works fine , but i feel its a great screen but cheap quality giving such issues and that's the best it can give .

Or some sensors interept while in landscape or google tried to made it too intelligently to use it in right positions manner only? When holding it or should be holding it only while using it . (i dont think so) .

Or is the whole story something else ?!

Other than this, its flawless and i am loving it!

And please do let me know how can i make htc media link dh h200 work on it please ?!

Would highly appreciate the help on this please!

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

The touchscreen issues are a well known problem with the N7. Luckily there is a way to fix it. I just got around to it 5 minutes ago and all my touchscreen issues are gone. Refer to this thread- http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2428133

shantusingh

Mar 15, 2009
New Delhi, IN
The touchscreen issues are a well known problem with the N7. Luckily there is a way to fix it. I just got around to it 5 minutes ago and all my touchscreen issues are gone. Refer to this thread- http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2428133

thanks I went thru that thread, but I don't want to unlock or root this as its just 1 day old and I might not ever want to unlock as its all amazing , and its practically fine.... as there is no ghost touch issues,etc.. its just that it wants me to use more of my thumb in landscape on this cover : http://postimg.org/image/k1jn5arkv/ (and when I am not holding the tablet) than my first finger if I want to slide down notifications bar or right side bar ... hope they'll fix it in future anyways ....

But please answer and help me regarding dg h200 media link ??

_MetalHead_

Jun 30, 2010
Portland
thanks I went thru that thread, but I don't want to unlock or root this as its just 1 day old and I might not ever want to unlock as its all amazing , and its practically fine.... as there is no ghost touch issues,etc.. its just that it wants me to use more of my thumb in landscape on this cover : http://postimg.org/image/k1jn5arkv/ (and when I am not holding the tablet) than my first finger if I want to slide down notifications bar or right side bar ... hope they'll fix it in future anyways ....

But please answer and help me regarding dg h200 media link ??

There is no way to fix it without unlocking. Seeing as this is a developer forum, you can expect most solutions to require unlocking and/or rooting. I would suggest at least unlocking now so if you decide you want to root in the future you won't have to wipe a fully set up tablet. It's super simple- "fastboot oem unlock" and you're done.

I don't know anything about the media link.