sony ericsson x8 is not starting

Search This thread

barcelona7

Mar 10, 2013
I tried to unlock the boot loader of my x8 but it turned off and never turned on again.
even when I plug in the charger, there is no light of charging and when I connect the mobile to the computer, it doesn't see it.
I need help please.

Reactions: mailmyinbox

eddrowe

May 29, 2012
Stoke on Trent
did u read the stickies 1st? did u check the model number 1st. located under the battery not on the battery but under it. only models under a certain number can have bootloader unlocked. think its 11w28 sounds like a hardbrick to me

Sent from my E15i using xda premium

Last edited:

mailmyinbox

Jan 14, 2014
awww

I tried to unlock the boot loader of my x8 but it turned off and never turned on again.
even when I plug in the charger, there is no light of charging and when I connect the mobile to the computer, it doesn't see it.
I need help please.

I think you hard brick your phone mate:angel:....
always check in this forum before doing such kinda things:fingers-crossed:...
u can unlock bootloader for 11w29 or below series... however for above 11w29 series there is paid method:confused: search in forum u ll know....

send it to repair....:good:

Reactions: barcelona7

TodorSRB

Oct 15, 2011
hey guys I just came to inform you, I bought and SATA3 HDD to transfer my files from laptop, I have gathered 200$ and I'm building a PC, I just need more money, when I make this "beast" I will continue my work :)
Cheers

mailmyinbox

Jan 14, 2014
LUCKY

hey there barcelona i just found the thread this might help all the X8/w8 user who softbrick their phones.......

xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1481630

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Common sense is a like flower, that does not grow in every garden

BlackRabbit1703

Jun 10, 2012
Salatiga
blackrabbit1703.blogspot.com
I need help please.

Hey Dude!

Read this THREAD first

IF u just got soft brick, it easily to be repair
Just download the stock kernel (download from my signature )and flash it using flashtool

cheers :good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I need help please.
    probbly its dead... try to use someones x8 battrey n check... if i doesnt works u hard bricked it... only a repair man can save u
    awww

I need help please.

I think you hard brick your phone mate:angel:....
    always check in this forum before doing such kinda things:fingers-crossed:...
    u can unlock bootloader for 11w29 or below series... however for above 11w29 series there is paid method:confused: search in forum u ll know....

send it to repair....:good:
    Proba este método

Hola. Disculpa que lo escriba en español, podes usar translate.google.com .

Revisa esto, tal vez te sirva

taringa .net/posts/celulares/11853247/Xperia-X8-Brickeado-o-Muerto-Solucion.html#pagina-2

borra los espacios para poder acceder al link