Well I'll be jumping ship soon.

Search This thread

deeje00

Jan 8, 2011
Now I'm officially number 8 on antutu ridiculous lol.

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1390415366806.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1390415366806.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 93
  • uploadfromtaptalk1390415384849.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1390415384849.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 87

deeje00

Jan 8, 2011
Didn't realize this phone was so fast. Though did run through the battery in just over 7 hours. Though 4 and a half of screen time. And lots of hard-core use.

Last edited:

deeje00

Jan 8, 2011
Holy hell lol.

Sent from my PACMAN MATRIX HD MAXX

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1390503588268.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1390503588268.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 90

deeje00

Jan 8, 2011
I pull down about 4mbs on my wifi.. Only satellite Internet here lol.

ssuds

Jul 13, 2012
Why'd you jump ship?
The AHD has all T-Mo bands, including HSPA and LTE.

deeje00

Jan 8, 2011
Because you have to trade in your phone for them to pay your etf. But with how fast this thing is among all the other features. Not a horrible decision. Hell I have 64gb of storage now lol.

skeevydude

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 10, 2012
Hot Springs
Because you have to trade in your phone for them to pay your etf. But with how fast this thing is among all the other features. Not a horrible decision. Hell I have 64gb of storage now lol.

Well I have 8gb + (32gb * 2) + 16gb + (4gb * 2) + (2gb * 3)

One of the 4 & 2 are regular SD cards used in the lapdock. Not including my USB drive.... Technally just a 3.5 PC HDD case that I swap 2tb and 250gb drives depending on what's needed.

Expandable storage always wins. F the "cloud".

/am I old because when I read cloud, I think cloud computing clusters and not an internet based storage medium

Edit:
Forgot to add. People think this phone sucks so it can be found really cheap used. And I hope we get an Atrix HD2 or something....the X and G aren't really upgrades for us if we're used to the SD slot or HDMI. Oh well, I'm glad I got the R7 260x (graphics card) over the G.

Last edited:
Reactions: TecknoFreak

Silentwidow

Apr 24, 2013
Kannapolis
Now I'm officially number 8 on antutu ridiculous lol.

You should try the bench with Antutu X, it disables the carrier OC during benches :)

P.S. Maybe we will get an Atrix that has a lapdock again, instead of the HD that did lose it, Maybe the Atrix XD, Maxx, HD, and same core as the X, would be sweet.

joarce

Jan 16, 2012
Atrix HD with removable EB40 and thin top/bottom bezels would be just about perfect.

deeje00

Jan 8, 2011

One of the 4 & 2 are regular SD cards used in the lapdock. Not including my USB drive.... Technally just a 3.5 PC HDD case that I swap 2tb and 250gb drives depending on what's needed.

Edit:
Forgot to add. People think this phone sucks so it can be found really cheap used. And I hope we get an Atrix HD2 or something....the X and G aren't really upgrades for us if we're used to the SD slot or HDMI. Oh well, I'm glad I got the R7 260x (graphics card) over the G.

I have no problem with the ahd I loved mine till the end. But you have to trade in your phone. And as far as memory. Yeah I have other SD cards too lol. But I can keep as much app data as I want.

You should try the bench with Antutu X, it disables the carrier OC during benches :)

P.S. Maybe we will get an Atrix that has a lapdock again, instead of the HD that did lose it, Maybe the Atrix XD, Maxx, HD, and same core as the X, would be sweet.

The bench?

Silentwidow

Apr 24, 2013
Kannapolis
I have no problem with the ahd I loved mine till the end. But you have to trade in your phone. And as far as memory. Yeah I have other SD cards too lol. But I can keep as much app data as I want.

The bench?

Yea, benchmark, Samsung devices overclock during benchmarks, and antutux turns that off.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Will be jumping to Moto X. Atrix HD overheated yesterday and now shuts off at will.

Sent from my MB886 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Well that sucks. I almost did that to my Defy with a truck, Arkansas summer, rolled up windows, and direct sunlight. Luckily it started working again 3 hours later. Sucks even more that the AHD sim won't fit into your Bravo --> that keeps me from being as risky as I was in my Bravo/Defy days -- If one went out I had a backup phone a sim swap away....can't do that these days :(.

Hopefully you'll be able to get an unlockable X.

@SuperiorTek
    You should lower your swappa price a bit. They're going for between 75-120 on ebay right now. The extra 75-30 isn't worth it for an extra 8gb of sd storage ;)

Shoot, I'd pick up the $75 one on ebay right now if I had more than $21....
    The N5 has pretty a abysmal camera, although the same can be said about the AHD too.

I had the AtrixHD and now I own the N5 and the N5 camera is better but saying the N5 camera is abysmal is just not true and look like you just spread what you read over forums. Same goes with the N5 bad battery life, various manufacturing defects and bad speaker quality. (I'm looking at the serial RMA people)

You pick the posts from loud mouth people but skip over the VAST majority of people that are silently happy with the N5.

My wife use the AtrixHD with the original battery and she is very happy never complained about the battery life.

the N5 is a 350$ superphone and the value is very hard to beat (the moto G is also a very good choice). If you need to do professionnal pictures.... well you shouldn't use a smartphone to take them.

Note : I always buy my phones unlocked so I don't fall for the "99$ Note 3 with 80$ plan" tricks. My 350$ N5 and AHD are both on a 40$ 1Gb/unlimited calls/SMS (Koodo Canada with rebate for BYOD users)

edit : the N5 is freaking fast, freakingly cheap, well supported by modders and always updated to the latest OS by Google. And I LOVE the wireless charging
    Get the X dude. Haven't looked back since.

Sent from my XT1058 using xda app-developers app
    I learned that from reviews. I meant the weak camera as relative to the top line phones out there. My bro has note3 and after seeing its pics its hard not to believe what they say in the reviews, its camera truly next gen.

So that's what I compare it to. This thread is posted in 2014 so getting a "good enough" camera in 2013 will become a pretty bad camera this year, just like the AHD camera is now.

Here is a reviews on the cameras of most new phones :

http://www.phonearena.com/reviews/C...laxy-S4-LG-G2-Nokia-Lumia-1020-HTC-One_id3500

Maybe I'm not picky but the AHD pictures I took are decent for the use I make of them. I wouldn't take wedding pictures with a phone anyway.

Well, as an example, my Nexus 5 takes better pictures than my Canon Sd1400is. Most pictures I take are in low light with HDR+ enabled on the Nexus 5. Bonus points : I also use a macro lens and a fish eye lens with magnetic ring that hold nicely on the steel backed N5 lens.

Some of the pictures I took with the nexus 5 over the last few weeks :

IMG_20131227_155106.jpg

IMG_20131202_150343.jpg

IMG_20131202_124601.jpg

IMG_20131229_094321.jpg

IMG_20140117_134006.jpg

Expandable storage always wins. F the "cloud".

/am I old because when I read cloud, I think cloud computing clusters and not an internet based storage medium

Edit: