[Q] I need help!!!!

Search This thread

anseroner

Apr 20, 2014
Hello fellow members, im in need of help I have a galaxy s2 epic 4g touch from sprint and I have cwm based recovery v6.0.3.4 on it now and I flashed slimrom d710 4.3 build beta on it but when I turn it on to reboot I get the slimrom loggo flash on and off and it stays that way. Tried to restore my backup and its saying cant find file. Please help I thank u to all in advance probably a noob mistake but you gotta start somewhere.

bigmike6200

Mar 19, 2013
Vallejo
Hello fellow members, im in need of help I have a galaxy s2 epic 4g touch from sprint and I have cwm based recovery v6.0.3.4 on it now and I flashed slimrom d710 4.3 build beta on it but when I turn it on to reboot I get the slimrom loggo flash on and off and it stays that way. Tried to restore my backup and its saying cant find file. Please help I thank u to all in advance probably a noob mistake but you gotta start somewhere.

Try dirty flashing the ROM again and using a ROOT explorer, see if you can locate your nand. Also if you moved it, it won't show. If I am correct, the nand will have to be in the Clockwork file to recognized. Once you dirty flash, you should be back in business. If that doesn't work, then start from the begining. Wipe Data/Reset, Wipe Cache, Wipe Dalvik, Flash ROM, Flash Gapps. Hopes this helps.