Replaments parts + Accessories - Google Nexus 4

Search This thread

AngeloAvv

Apr 1, 2015
www.mylittlesuite.com
Hello everyone!,

in the past months I've spent a lot of time repairing more and more Google Nexus 4 devices, so I want to share with you all of the compatible parts of this awesome device that can be afforder in the net

Replacement parts:

Accessories:

Last edited:

azertguigui

Dec 23, 2012
Hi! Thanks for sharing that
Are the battery and the charger completely equals to the original ?

Thanks for helping!

AngeloAvv

Apr 1, 2015
www.mylittlesuite.com
Thanks for the great post!
But... is the flip cover official? I don't recall N4 having any kind of official case, much less a flip one.

With original in this case I meant that is fully compatible with the device, maybe should I use other words in order to avoid ambiguity?

Hi! Thanks for sharing that
Are the battery and the charger completely equals to the original ?

Thanks for helping!

The charger is not the same because the original Nexus 4 charger is 1.2A, but it is an Original LG product, remember that even if the charger was 1.8A, the mobile phone will only require the Amperes that it needs to charge the battery, in this case it will require less than 1.8A.
And yes, the battery is original, more and more people (in the same website) over me are confirming that the battery is an original product

Reactions: arvindgr

azertguigui

Dec 23, 2012
By original, you mean genuine ? Both made by LG ? Those are not Chinese copies ?
i don't want to harass with my question, simply be sure :)

RolF2

Sep 25, 2008
"digitizer only" is cheap china copy for sure, controller chip is different than original

Trialsin

Dec 19, 2010
Dublin
What are delivery times like for AliExpress and how reliable are they? Also the power and volume pcb what is required? thanks

Last edited:

AngeloAvv

Apr 1, 2015
www.mylittlesuite.com
What are delivery times like for AliExpress and how reliable are they? Also the power and volume pcb what is required? thanks

It depends on where you live. I live in Italy and it usually takes no longer than 3 weeks. Talking about reliability, you should trust only sellers that have a lot of positive feedbacks, the links that I posted are all related to trusted sellers from where I've already bought.

Ivan609

Mar 4, 2013
Zagreb
Avi, do you maybe want to sell your nexus or buy mine? Digitizer started do die on mine, 30% of screen is not responsive to touch and i cant find suitable replacment couse this e-bay screens obviously are not of same quality as originals. Id like to repair mine or sell it if i cant find affordable original replacment.

amelekhin - have you maybe found oem screen in meantime?

btw how bout this one: http://www.ebay.com/itm/OEM-Replace...624?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item33a0db4898

Could this be original assembly?

Last edited:

amelekhin

Jun 9, 2015
To Ivan609
After couple of days of hard googling I have to admit there are no genuine screen assemblies in the Internet at all. I read some reviews from customers, looked at the photos in detail and I made a conclusion.
There are a lot of lies about replacement parts, sellers don't use their own photos, description doesn't match to reality, often screens don't work properly, and some places where you could buy assembly now say that it is out of stock.
So sad, but I have to refuse the idea of refreshing my N4.

Last edited:

WielebnyRay_PL

Sep 12, 2011
I broken digitizer and my screen doesnt work correctly so i want to sell other working part. Someone want buy someting? Best price! Mainboard 16GB, cameras and other:) Ebay, allegro etc possible

Top Liked Posts