[Q] [question] ATT version ships with only 3 pages/screens - how to change to 5?

Search This thread

bfrank

Aug 18, 2006
Saw it in LA store today - looked awesome - but no stock and said cant sell until 19th.... One question - it only hade three pages and I could not find a setting to change to standard 5 pages for Andriod. With blinkfeed taking one page this is a concern.... Anyone that has one figure out if 5 pages are possible on the ATT version. I know from reviews they have shown 5?!?!?

jmz

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 17, 2008
Lawton, OK
www.jmzsoft.com
Google Pixel 4a 5G
Saw it in LA store today - looked awesome - but no stock and said cant sell until 19th.... One question - it only hade three pages and I could not find a setting to change to standard 5 pages for Andriod. With blinkfeed taking one page this is a concern.... Anyone that has one figure out if 5 pages are possible on the ATT version. I know from reviews they have shown 5?!?!?

Yeah 3 is default. Hit home while already on the homescreen and there should be an option to add one. IIRC

Sent from my HTC One VX using xda premium

nreddell

Apr 28, 2011
No you have to add pages from the settings. Same place you add widgets to the home screen.

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

4 screens is all it'll do. The fifth is the live feed home screen.

waltah!

May 29, 2009
No you have to add pages from the settings. Same place you add widgets to the home screen.

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

4 screens is all it'll do. The fifth is the live feed home screen.

You can also just pinch to zoom on the home screen and tap the + to add another screen.

Top Liked Posts