[Q] No fullstop/period in stock numpad

Search This thread

leonironchef

Feb 10, 2012
When the m8 stock keyboard changes to numpad there doesn't appear to be a period so I can't enter decimal places.

Anyone else noticed this or know how to get around besides installing alternative keyboard or cut paste?

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk

whmcal

Jul 18, 2008
When the m8 stock keyboard changes to numpad there doesn't appear to be a period so I can't enter decimal places.

Anyone else noticed this or know how to get around besides installing alternative keyboard or cut paste?

Should be there between SPACE and = on keyboard. Bottom row, third from right.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: leonironchef

leonironchef

Feb 10, 2012
How strange. All I see is 1 to 9 on first the rows then backspace zero and enter on last row...I think I should just download hackers keyboard...

leonironchef

Feb 10, 2012
I was just using website version of Gmail and the keyboard you guys are talking about appeared when I needed to type a verification code. I think what I was seeing is an app issue and that keyboard styles are also app dependent

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

No problem here either, I have 3 rows of symbols under 1-0.