[APP 4.0+][NO ROOT OK!] Xperia Chinese Keyboard 中文鍵盤 可用於非Sony官方 ROM

Search This thread

danist727

Mar 3, 2012
Hong Kong

MODIFIED XPERIA CHINESE KEYBOARD TO WORK IN NON SONY OFFICIAL BUILT ROMs such as CyanogenMod CM9 CM10 JellyBean

UPDATED ON 11-03-2013: NO ROOT REQUIRED

11-03-2013:
NO ROOT REQUIRED! Now the SEMC dependencies have been removed (Removed com.sonyericsson.uxp library dependency and com.sonyericsson.CUSTOMIZATION permission). Sony Framework is no longer needed and therefore no root required now! However, you have to delete the old version of Xperia Chinese Keyboard because of different signiture of the new version (DELETE system/app/XperiaChineseKeyboard.apk and REBOOT once before installing new version). And the old bugs of long presses still present.

Procedure:

Download Signedtextinput-chn.apk (uploaded) and install as a normal user app. DO NOT PUT INTO system/app. If you installed old version, please delete old XperiaChineseKeyboard.apk from system/app and REBOOT once before installing the new version. Enable Xperia Chinese Keyboard in Settings>Language and Keyboard, and set it up to your perferences. Pop the keyboard out by clicking any textfield, keyboard will force close (The force close dialog may delay few seconds especially in Samsung devices to pop out, you may make it appear faster by rotating the screen) Retry a few times and the keyboard will successful to launch. The text inputting is still delayful as the old version (but this is Sony"s problenm, NOT MINE)

下載 Signedtextinput-chn.apk (已上載) 並以正常方式安裝 (切勿放入system/app) , 如果你有使用舊版,請先刪除system/app/XperiaChineseKeyboard.apk並重啟手機,才開始安裝新版 設定啟用Xperia 中文鍵盤後 (設定>語言與輸入裝置,加tick並設定預設輸入法) 先在任何地方輸入文字,鍵盤會FC。重試大約三次即可成功執行

Known Bugs:
Do not long press anything or error will occur.
"Pulldown menu" of candidates won't appears.
Smiles menu won't appears (please switch to other IME and switch back to Xperia Chinese Keyboard to fix if you pressed the Smiles icon)
Do not type to fast especially in JellyBean or bugs will occur.
Not compatible to Xperia Mini Pro and X10 Mini Pro's SYM and FN button

無法顯示候選字下拉清單
無法顯示表情符號清單(切換其他輸入法解決)
請勿長按軟鍵盤任何按鍵否則會錯誤,JellyBean用戶請勿打字太快否則會有bug
不兼容X10 Mini Pro 及Xperia Mini Pro之硬體鍵盤SYM及FN制

Tested on HTC Rhyme Android 4.0.3
Tested on Samsung Galaxy S II stock Android 4.0.3 (FC dialog delay but work)

已測試 HTC Rhyme Android 4.0.3
已測試 Samsung Galaxy S II stock Android 4.0.3 (FC 對話方塊lag)

Please give me test results.
Helps and suggestions are welcomed.

請提供測試資料

Latest Download 最新版本下載:
http://db.tt/T9WWQNim

Attachments

• SemcFramework.zip
    438.1 KB · Views: 2,554
Last edited:

Allen Hu

May 17, 2012
So people in Hong Kong use traditional chinese???
Well I'm just curious...........
Cause my dad says they use simplified:confused:

mgn7

Mar 27, 2012
Is there a working solution to the keyboard for jelly bean or MIUI

Much thanks

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

bothered

Jul 12, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S6
Samsung Galaxy S7
Last edited:

danist727

Mar 3, 2012
Hong Kong
Sorry. After testing, this app is not stable with Android 2.3 GingerBread. Please use with Android 4.0+.
抱歉,經測試此鍵盤在Android 2.3 GingerBread 的表現未如理想。請在Android 4.0+上使用。

File uploaded on dropbox.
檔案已上載到dropbox。

Sent from my SK17i using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

MODIFIED XPERIA CHINESE KEYBOARD TO WORK IN NON SONY OFFICIAL BUILT ROMs such as CyanogenMod CM9 CM10 JellyBean

UPDATED ON 11-03-2013: NO ROOT REQUIRED

11-03-2013:
    NO ROOT REQUIRED! Now the SEMC dependencies have been removed (Removed com.sonyericsson.uxp library dependency and com.sonyericsson.CUSTOMIZATION permission). Sony Framework is no longer needed and therefore no root required now! However, you have to delete the old version of Xperia Chinese Keyboard because of different signiture of the new version (DELETE system/app/XperiaChineseKeyboard.apk and REBOOT once before installing new version). And the old bugs of long presses still present.

Procedure:

Download Signedtextinput-chn.apk (uploaded) and install as a normal user app. DO NOT PUT INTO system/app. If you installed old version, please delete old XperiaChineseKeyboard.apk from system/app and REBOOT once before installing the new version. Enable Xperia Chinese Keyboard in Settings>Language and Keyboard, and set it up to your perferences. Pop the keyboard out by clicking any textfield, keyboard will force close (The force close dialog may delay few seconds especially in Samsung devices to pop out, you may make it appear faster by rotating the screen) Retry a few times and the keyboard will successful to launch. The text inputting is still delayful as the old version (but this is Sony"s problenm, NOT MINE)

下載 Signedtextinput-chn.apk (已上載) 並以正常方式安裝 (切勿放入system/app) , 如果你有使用舊版,請先刪除system/app/XperiaChineseKeyboard.apk並重啟手機,才開始安裝新版 設定啟用Xperia 中文鍵盤後 (設定>語言與輸入裝置,加tick並設定預設輸入法) 先在任何地方輸入文字,鍵盤會FC。重試大約三次即可成功執行

Known Bugs:
    Do not long press anything or error will occur.
    "Pulldown menu" of candidates won't appears.
    Smiles menu won't appears (please switch to other IME and switch back to Xperia Chinese Keyboard to fix if you pressed the Smiles icon)
    Do not type to fast especially in JellyBean or bugs will occur.
    Not compatible to Xperia Mini Pro and X10 Mini Pro's SYM and FN button

無法顯示候選字下拉清單
    無法顯示表情符號清單(切換其他輸入法解決)
    請勿長按軟鍵盤任何按鍵否則會錯誤,JellyBean用戶請勿打字太快否則會有bug
    不兼容X10 Mini Pro 及Xperia Mini Pro之硬體鍵盤SYM及FN制

Tested on HTC Rhyme Android 4.0.3
    Tested on Samsung Galaxy S II stock Android 4.0.3 (FC dialog delay but work)

已測試 HTC Rhyme Android 4.0.3
    已測試 Samsung Galaxy S II stock Android 4.0.3 (FC 對話方塊lag)

Please give me test results.
    Helps and suggestions are welcomed.

請提供測試資料

Latest Download 最新版本下載:
    http://db.tt/T9WWQNim
    Great, thanks for sharing. :cool:

Sent from my WT19i using XDA
    Thanks... too bad the apk does not work on non-xperia phones
    Where were u born danist???
    Why do u use traditional chinese??:confused:
    Where were u born danist???
    Why do u use traditional chinese??:confused: