The bs thread, random stuff. NO TROLLS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

invasion2

Oct 3, 2011
Space, the ONLY Frontier
i only watch House out of all of those. To bad that it ended. =/ And since you like One Tree Hill, I recommend checking out Vampire Diaries, I know the title might turn some people off but it's a great show.

Oh man I knew I qas forgetting one!! I've gone to like season 4 or something. It is interests. Elana is SO SEXY.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using xda premium

S

sckboy78

48df0f60-f312-c008.jpg

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

Benignoid

Dec 18, 2011
Texas
I've decided that I'm gonna start an XDA Club at my university! :D

Sent from my Dark Unicorn Resurrected v.2.5 using xda premium

I

I2IEAILiiTY

[/COLOR]

It's really good. A bit slow at first but by the end of season 1, you should be totally invested into it. By the way, do you watch Spartacus?

Nope, I hardly watch TV. I was going to stream the Game Of Thrones episodes with the HBO GO app.
The last time I REALLY watched TV was about three months ago because I'd watch that Hardcore Pawn show and some other repo show every night on trutv while I was doing online homework. Then in the mornings before class, I'd watch one episode of Phineas and Ferb.

I used to watch TV all the time back when discovery channel didn't suck. I loved watching Man vs. Wild and Cash Cab and stuff

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have jellybean booting on the glacier.
    d03656a1-c847-20e4.jpg
    d03656a1-c856-6bee.jpg

Sent from my glacier using xda premium
    Look at what I made lol

That's why you need to carry around or get a flip camcorder or an iPod touch with the camera :p

Sent from my HTC Glacier using xda premium

did you recommend someone get an apple product?
    you dont belong here
    move along.
    I want to propose to my girl and this quote just scared the sh!t it off me lol

If she has personality traits that will drive you insane after a few months or years, think hard.

You have to wake up next to, and spend time with this person every day for the rest of your life. If that thought doesn't bother you, good. If it scares you a little, that's ok. If it gives you an uneasy feeling, think hard.

Most of all, do you love her enough to change for her? There are always things about yourself you need to improve. If you would do that make her life easier, and if you can both respect each other... do it. I did, and I'd do it again. We were married March 17, 2006 and we're still going strong.

It's a lot of work, but being able to afford some gadgets and toys that will wear out, become outdated or break is worth the sacrifice for a good wife. You can become worn out, broken and outdated together :)
    I'm actually buying an iPhone 3G for $100 bucks from a friend as a backup phone. Good deal?

Let's ban this guy too ^^^^

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2