[Q] Problem with memory

Search This thread

lpstiago

Nov 28, 2012
Hi guys,

I'm having a bit of a problem with my fresh installed cyanogenmod 9 rom. I can't install anything into my external sd card. And photos and videos don't go there either. Is there anyone hwo can help me please?

Thank You

pepoluan

Jul 31, 2012
Jakarta
Copy the files in the SDCard somewhere safe, then format the card. Copy back the files, and reinsert into the phone.

-- xda app / Pristine NoMod CM9b3 / CastagnaIT Kernel / DXKL1 baseband / Samsung GT-I8150 --

lpstiago

Nov 28, 2012
slicipa squander

Copy the files in the SDCard somewhere safe, then format the card. Copy back the files, and reinsert into the phone.

-- xda app / Pristine NoMod CM9b3 / CastagnaIT Kernel / DXKL1 baseband / Samsung GT-I8150 --

This solves my problem? this way I can install my apps into sd card? They're all going to my internal memory.

pepoluan

Jul 31, 2012
Jakarta
This solves my problem? this way I can install my apps into sd card? They're all going to my internal memory.

You wrote that you can't put anything on your SD Card. Why don't you try it. You have nothing to lose.

BTW, what ROM are you using, and what mods (if any)?