|R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Sense 2.1 / Titanium ★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

loaferkan

Oct 16, 2007
New York
This baby (9/14) was smooth last night and got me all hooked! I mean the internet was fine, and the phone signal was great also....Now when I wake up! lol I can't get nothing no respection! any help....Can someone hook me with the tmobile radio? I am on tmobile at the moment, gotten Htc touch pro2 for tmobile. here in the States.

Supertrooper

Feb 16, 2008
Texas
This baby (9/14) was smooth last night and got me all hooked! I mean the internet was fine, and the phone signal was great also....Now when I wake up! lol I can't get nothing no respection! any help....Can someone hook me with the tmobile radio? I am on tmobile at the moment, gotten Htc touch pro2 for tmobile. here in the States.

I believe there's a radio thread in here some where. And are you sure you haven't accidentally turned on you airplane mode?

cjm1979

Apr 9, 2009
Batley
On the Opera, issue ive been playing with my internet settings and if i change them to contract wap it now works. If i change back to contract internet it wont. Then thing is ive never had to do this before and always set both options to contract internet and everything normally works. If i set to wap some others wont now work like my location.
Opera 9.7 beta works under my normal settings. This is on both the 2.1 & the 2.5. Ive been using Nrgz roms for over a week now and this is the first time its happened. At a guess this is why others cant get it to work as well.
Anyone any ideas what it could be? It wont let me uninstall Opera properly or reinstall opera 9.5. This is the only real bug i can find in these 2 roms.

mshabandar

Jan 30, 2009
NRG, when i used the standard Tmobile rom i did not have any problems with memory,
but since i flashed your rom the memory never seems to run down (i switched off all running programs and still the memory didn't free up). any suggestions what i can do to better this ?

i had this with the 11th and 12th september versions.

the youtube works fine with me, still facing problems with my location

loaferkan

Oct 16, 2007
New York

Okay got the problem, it's not that I had turned on the airplan mode on or so...however, back tracking I noticed that before I went to sleep I had installed the Palringo software, and thus when I wake up the respection is not working! so I uninstalled Palringo and now it works...

so in conclusion palringo don't work with tmobile if you have 9/14 RoM! any twick?:)

samery

Mar 4, 2007
just a small note (and not a complain :rolleyes:) and sorry if it's repeated. The new Manilla 2.5 with weatherclock consumes battery like crazy, so one should carry on his home socket wall wherever he goes, or perhaps replace the currrent battery with a car battery.

Yet still as one once said, it looks amazing and funny specially for those who work in a place without windows like me :mad:.

Keep up the good work chef.

PS: why are we still calling it "Welcome to my kitchen" shouldnt the chef start their thread with "welcome to my restaurant" as they offer multiple recipies with different flavours for skinny people, people on diet...:D. Very yet, how about Welcome to NRG's bakery :cool:

Last edited:

chrispaw

Jan 8, 2008
If you go to the messages tab on manilla --> Press all messages --> Menu --> MMS Options... (Scroll down for that) --> Third tab: Servers --> Press 'New' --> Here you can fill in your MMS Settings.

This is on the 2.1 build. Hope it works! It does here :)

Hmm, maybe i'll try the 2.1 build i'm using the 2.5 build atm.

ace10134

Aug 15, 2007
Hi Andrew. Thx for help. I installed cab Touch Response, and now i have vibration by tapping my screen everywhere! Not good for me.
TF3D not starting now :(

Dude, first page, FAQ.

well can SOMEONE put this information on the first page?! i'm not about to scroll through 195 pages just to find out if Manila 2.5 is buggy and where's the cab fix for the ALT key.

for example, it would be MUCH nicer if it was under "Manila 2.5 Specific Information" or "Current bugs"... may be then we can save a few pages of repeated questions and a few more pages of RUDE answers

Maybe someone should do that...oh wait...first page, 6th post, FAQ.

As to My Location, if it doesn't work, don't complain. It doesnt for me, but I don't whine.

henh

Oct 28, 2007
what i did to get My Location work on M2.5 Sep.14 (it was inactive or in Gray). i just Update My Location on Weather Page, then go to Settings Page > Location. now it active & follow the steps as Supertrooper posted on post#1725.
hope this work for you too

mpicart

Jul 17, 2008
What seems to be the problem with bluetooth on the sept 11/12 rom? I just bought a wireless headset and my tp2 wont acknowledge that its there :(

doublecheese

Jul 4, 2007
www.sunsetmetal.com
I am using 0914 Standard 2.1 and it works fine.
:)

@ tkalli
sorry for the off subject but you ever read your own messages through the screen of your Rhodium?

Because your messages are aligned to the center of the screen, If you're not in Lanscape mode, its very difficult to read your messages unless extra scrolling involved. Double clicking beautifully aligns all messages under each other and only finger scrolling below is enough to read all thread messages. However when I read your messages I must do an extra finger scrolling to the right to be able to read your messages.

wouldn't you think of alinging your messages to left ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Still any word on the account manager stuff with the youtube and facebook upload.
    I can confirm that the facebook upload works for pictures just did it on the 10-11 release.
    But the youtube upload asks me for my username and password in portrait put it in and it just sits there verifying account or something. Waited a good 5 minutes too for this. And before it gives you the option to put in a username and password it says something about clearing Twitter tweets.
    Any help or confirmation this will NOT work at all would be great, other then this small nit picky stuff wonderful ROM

Again, not sure about this with the TP2 but there IS a CAB file to ad account mgr. Pretty sure it is an older version and not even sure if it works with this ROM or not. You may wanna do a search and find it and give it a test run. Or you can just wait for NRG to fix it. I'm sure he will as he is the best in the biz!
    Bugs Bugs & More Bugs....

Firstly thanks for all the hard work building this.....I'm using the Manila 2 version and not the 2.5 (which I read was buggy)

I've been using for 2 days now...and as a business phone, this ROM is not ideal (at least for me).
    Bugs:

1. PIN logon (required for my exchange server) won't display characters entered....fly by touch really
    2. Half the password/PIN logon is missing most times when entering the phone after being locked.....basically I only get half the screen displayed
    3. Sounds and notification settings do not save after setting, despite hard/soft reset - pretty annoying to have sounds play for most notifications
    4. TouchFlo icons vanish sporadically, again having to touch by memory of what's there.

Anyone else having these issures?
    Anyone know where I can find the original T-Mobile ROM to go back to something more stable?
    Is there any chance of you cooking in to your rom the Remote Tracker software?

Think this would make it a much better Rom ;) Also, shouldn't be too much work hopefully, but any chance of making the "TMobile Account Info" programme under "System" in the start menu, an uninstallable software? As I don't have a T-Mobile Sim Card, so would like to uninstall it...

Keep up good work.

Cheers :)
    Gotcha.... thanks !!
    Good idea. Ideally you'd want a "mark as read" and a "delete" button.

Absolutly, this seamingly simple mod would save lots of time and taps.