[Q] Can't flash .32 ROMs, .35 works OK

Search This thread

m00nchile

Apr 15, 2012
Like the title said, I was trying to flash Geno or Ezet CM7 build and on both I got a boot loop. I followed the instructions to the letter, I first downgraded to Froyo (had the official GB update), did all the wipes and still nothing. Even restoring the backup image via CWM (back to official Froyo) got me into a boot loop. However, installing Aurora by dzo over the official GB rom goes without a hitch. I'd really like to try out a .32 CM7 rom, since I've heard so much good stuff about it, but just can't and Aurora does give me a few minor problems I'd rather live without (still an awesome rom, dzo is a really cool dude).

fjsferreira

Nov 16, 2009
Ponta Delgada
Xiaomi Mi 11i
Like the title said, I was trying to flash Geno or Ezet CM7 build and on both I got a boot loop. I followed the instructions to the letter, I first downgraded to Froyo (had the official GB update), did all the wipes and still nothing. Even restoring the backup image via CWM (back to official Froyo) got me into a boot loop. However, installing Aurora by dzo over the official GB rom goes without a hitch. I'd really like to try out a .32 CM7 rom, since I've heard so much good stuff about it, but just can't and Aurora does give me a few minor problems I'd rather live without (still an awesome rom, dzo is a really cool dude).

What CWM versions are you using? To install .32 ROMS, please use official 5.0.2.6, for .35 and 3.0.8 ROMS, use 5.5.0.4.

Reactions: m00nchile

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

What CWM versions are you using? To install .32 ROMS, please use official 5.0.2.6, for .35 and 3.0.8 ROMS, use 5.5.0.4.