[01.09.13]HDC Galaxy S4 Legend [COMPILATION] ★★★Roms/fixes/guides ALL IN ONE!★★★

Search This thread

Techcat

Mar 15, 2009
[01.09.13]HDC Galaxy S4 Legend [COMPILATION] ★★★Roms/fixes/guides ALL IN ONE!★★★

Hi guys,
I guess the development on the HDC GS4 Legend has just begun
There are a lot of roms, kernels, guides etc.. hard to find them all, so I made a compilation.

Please thank the devs for their work
Did I forget a thread? PM me and I will add it

*NOTE* Date and Versions gets updated over time!

[ROMs]

Code:
[CENTER]SP Flash Roms[/CENTER]

Code:
[CENTER]Cmw Roms[/CENTER]

[Guides/tutorials]

[Mods/Fixes/Tools]

Code:
[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]TOOLs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]

Code:
[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]FIXes[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]

More Coming Soon

Last edited:

Stevenious

Dec 26, 2011
i tried to load cwm into the phone with mtkdroid but it didnt work
is there another way to load it ??

you can use spflash tool
and the recovery.img from fluffys rom than you have also cwm..(be in mind to have a backup)

another method(easy for beginners) would be to use mkdroid tools.
there you can get an automatic created cwm, the only thing you have to do is, connect your phone with the pc, than start mkdroid tool, there are root/backup register, in taht menu you find recovery, use the bootimg from phone and after same clicks on yes you have cwm also on your phone without any problems of bricking the phone ;)

-fluffy-

Aug 24, 2008
Gislev
im working on porting the meso rom to legend an i got it to boot up to samsung loge an then it vibrate an :( then its stock i cut use some help

gadgetman04

Jul 26, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I've tried to install CWM as tutorial but now i have a dialog saying

"if the phone isn't loaded, it's necessary to flash this file through Flash tool! install boot patched to phone?"

YES OR NO?

and the phone is on home screen.

Never mind pressed NO and carried on as above and it's rebooted and Recovery is now CWM :)

Last edited:

soku23

Apr 28, 2013
HDC galaxy S4 legends

I bought this phone but the store does not have uploaded FASTCARTEECH my Polish language and the phone is in English. Before purchasing promised me upload but cheated me.
Anyone know where I can find support for this phone is it a new ROM with the Polish language.

Stevenious

Dec 26, 2011
I bought this phone but the store does not have uploaded FASTCARTEECH my Polish language and the phone is in English. Before purchasing promised me upload but cheated me.
Anyone know where I can find support for this phone is it a new ROM with the Polish language.

AS we show you in the other thread search for morelocal in the store ..than you get your polish language..

Gesendet von meinem A109 mit Tapatalk 4 Beta

Reactions: soku23

soku23

Apr 28, 2013
Help

AS we show you in the other thread search for morelocal in the store ..than you get your polish language..

Already checked and changed only 20% and if someone here can help me upload the Polish language, although the most important functions in the phone

Stevenious

Dec 26, 2011
Already checked and changed only 20% and if someone here can help me upload the Polish language, although the most important functions in the phone

Okay dude, than you have a Problem because Its not a Europe Android system..maybe search xda if theres an Option for you to change the language..sorry

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

Okay dude, than you have a Problem because Its not a Europe Android system..maybe search xda if theres an Option for you to change the language..sorry

gadgetman04

Jul 26, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra

Techcat

Mar 15, 2009

If the MoreLocal not help you the only way you get the Language need some extra skills that why i dont share it
That's devs work so or you ask a dev for a update with your language or your find a rom with your language

Techcat

Mar 15, 2009
I found the tutorial link thanks :)

I'm downloading CMW Smartstay.zip (fluffy)

Then copy to SD card then load into phone then boot into recovery mode (CWM recovery) then wipe phone then load zip from SD card.

Does that sound right?

I don't need to flash or copy anything else right?

have install the cmw rom?? if not can you tell me what is the name of the zip file?

Top Liked Posts