FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,646 posts
Thanks Meter: 29,925

By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 04:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th September 2015, 05:27 AM |#10521  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,630

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookymyo

Best folder manager out there.

I have one suggestion. Check boxes for multiple select or a select all feature. I know you can press and hold and then select multiple items but if you have 50 items you want selected a select all option would be fantastic.

Other than that great app!

Like already answered, no need to long press to select: just press on the file icon instead.

Select all: also answered but had this taken (with that second action bar on top in this case) , so might as well post it.. :

And regarding checkboxes, I'd rather prefer not to havd them. I don't like the look of that and most importantly, using them means that all that follows on that line will have less display width. That means that file names might no longer fit on one line and will be 'rewritten' on to lines making it harder to read when double checking what you've selected.

Unneeded visual representation maybe.. but here the second item, when selected and with a checkbox added, would be then displayed as the first one on top...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to [] AL [] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift [] AL [] Ad-Free
15th September 2015, 09:42 AM |#10522  
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Info 2 A theme tutorial would be very appreciated
Customization option that you gave for interface coloring is very amazing but still there are way too many options and it makes difficult to know exactly what will change the color of what as many of us are not aware as in what all those list of coloring options in the themes are integrated with. So a nice tutorial of showing what changes color of what, would be very helpful to play around with different combinations of colors.
The Following User Says Thank You to asdulla For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift asdulla Ad-Free
15th September 2015, 09:50 AM |#10523  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 46,745

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdulla

Customization option that you gave for interface coloring is very amazing but still there are way too many options and it makes difficult to know exactly what will change the color of what as many of us are not aware as in what all those list of coloring options in the themes are integrated with. So a nice tutorial of showing what changes color of what, would be very helpful to play around with different combinations of colors.

That would take a ton of time, easier just trial and error learning. The labels are very close to their meaning so I'm confused on what's more needed?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
15th September 2015, 11:45 AM |#10524  
日本
Thanks Meter: 4,329

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdulla

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdarkknight96

That would take a ton of time, easier just trial and error learning. The labels are very close to their meaning so I'm confused on what's more needed?

Agreed, would take a whole wiki to explain all options. But, there are many themes already made, you can find a gallery here :

http://gallery.asymmetrics.nl/index....NTFlZTY4YmNhOA

... And several posted throughout the thread from our lovely thread posters ! If none of them suit you, you can always pick one as base if it's close to what you want, and modify it -- I'm lazy, this is what I did myself !
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ultramanoid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ultramanoid Ad-Free
15th September 2015, 03:09 PM |#10525  
Thanks Meter: 50

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by josuearisty

Just go to settings>language
Enviado desde mi XT1096 mediante Tapatalk

Unfortunately it is a bug of the last stable version, solved with last beta versions . . .

Of course I did immediately as you write, but my language - downloaded and present between apps - is missing from the selection. You can just download it again, but the problem remains.
The Following User Says Thank You to kRel For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kRel Ad-Free
15th September 2015, 09:39 PM |#10526  
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 458

Donate to Me
More
Russian plugin updated
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greatslon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift greatslon Ad-Free
16th September 2015, 02:12 AM |#10527  
Thanks Meter: 216

More
Don't know if the issues been raised before, but when choosing Mix from a list of possible options to open anything, Mix force closes, the only way to open items is directly from Mix.
Samsung Note 4. 5.1.1
The Following User Says Thank You to greatdaneduke For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift greatdaneduke Ad-Free
16th September 2015, 04:35 AM |#10529  
Thanks Meter: 123

More
Hi Hooton, nice latest update. Just one small bug that's been there for a while. I find a useful feature of mix is I can see how much space I have left on my Dropbox by pulling down on the screen. When I'm in root directory works fine but when I go into a folder mix crashes same for Gmail drive.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to martinisok For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift martinisok Ad-Free
16th September 2015, 06:00 AM |#10530  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Are there any plans to make a real time search option (of the current directory and it's subdirectories)? Sort of the way the Filter function behaves, in real time, except applying to the subfolders too?
The Following User Says Thank You to DanielKennethRego For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DanielKennethRego Ad-Free
16th September 2015, 05:31 PM |#10531  
Delete option in Image Viewer
Hootan, would you consider putting a delete option in the image viewer? I like the MiX can be used as a gallery app, but when trying to prune folders, not being able to delete images directly from the image viewer gets cumbersome

thanks for all your effort in writing this fantastic app!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wyt18 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wyt18 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)