FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,646 posts
Thanks Meter: 29,926

By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 04:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th December 2019, 12:00 AM |#31791  
Thanks Meter: 391

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdgsdg123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfcity

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamalTheLad

I updated to the latest version recently and now it seems to crash when scrolling through folders of photos. Turning on the "No thumbnail" OR "Pause thumbnails loader" seems to fix the issue.

Latest beta or stable? Provide a log taken from Mixplorer while crash happens.

This is an old issue that's been there for months...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrahmaGandhi

had the same issue and in my case scrolling on video thumbnails It freezed and forced reboot device. It all started on v6.36.xx above even on latest beta. Rolled back to v6.35.7 seems no problem.. @HootanParsa

I'm almost certain that the cause of the problem is improper implementation of utilizing hardware acceleration for the thumbnail loading. (attempting to invoke unsupported methods from the hardware)

@JamalTheLad @BrahmaGandhi, you can leave information about your device model and Android version to help the investigation.

@HootanParsa, a simple workaround is exposing an interface which lets the users themselves to decide the use of the hardware acceleration...
16th December 2019, 10:30 AM |#31792  
Thanks Meter: 244

More
@Hootan
Slovenščina (Slovenija) language translation has been updated.
tnx
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dejan- For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dejan- Ad-Free
16th December 2019, 10:59 AM |#31793  
Flag Patna
Thanks Meter: 755

More
can anyone tell me how to export a theme as a mit file ?
16th December 2019, 05:18 PM |#31794  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Can someone explain to me what this setting causes?
MENU_OVERLAP_ANCHOR

Thanks in advance
The Following User Says Thank You to Fotogit For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Fotogit Ad-Free
16th December 2019, 07:04 PM |#31795  
Thanks Meter: 51

More
@HootanParsa
latest stable and latest beta..have issue with copy-replace a file to otg drive..the copied file actually doesn't replaced the original file in otg drive (size doesn't change) although the notif. says it copied and the timestamp is changed also.
*no problem with keep both file, or regular copy-paste, just issue with "replace with".

how to reproduce issue:
just copy a file from int. storage then paste it into otg drive and choose "replace with" from popup. the original file does not get replaced with the new one.
*oneplus 3t*
16th December 2019, 07:09 PM |#31796  
Flag Salta
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Using MiX 6.42.3, the app crashes when trying to generate a thumbnail for an animated *.webp file over SFTP.
LOG:
https://pastebin.com/BRt0T4zU
16th December 2019, 08:28 PM |#31797  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,016

More
Quote:

@HootanParsa
latest stable and latest beta..have issue with copy-replace a file to otg drive..the copied file actually doesn't replaced the original file in otg drive (size doesn't change) although the notif. says it copied and the timestamp is changed also.
*no problem with keep both file, or regular copy-paste, just issue with "replace with".

how to reproduce issue:
just copy a file from int. storage then paste it into otg drive and choose "replace with" from popup. the original file does not get replaced with the new one.
*oneplus 3t*

I can NOT confirm that.

I copied a file from my PC to internal storage and also to the USB OTG. I then edited the file on the Internal and copied it to the USB, replacing the old one. The replaced file was the new edited one, so it WAS replaced properly.

OnePlus 7, OOS, rooted, latest MiX Silver (which I assume is what you mean by "latest stable?).
16th December 2019, 11:37 PM |#31798  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I just wanted to thank you for native dark grey theme, it looks cool.
17th December 2019, 06:24 AM |#31799  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 20,105

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fotogit

Can someone explain to me what this setting causes?

MENU_OVERLAP_ANCHOR

Thanks in advance

Drop down menu placement after hitting 3 dot menu in top left. Anchored to middle or off to the side.

Thebear's 1+7T
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Thebear j koss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thebear j koss Ad-Free
17th December 2019, 09:21 AM |#31800  
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimueh

I can NOT confirm that.

I copied a file from my PC to internal storage and also to the USB OTG. I then edited the file on the Internal and copied it to the USB, replacing the old one. The replaced file was the new edited one, so it WAS replaced properly.

OnePlus 7, OOS, rooted, latest MiX Silver (which I assume is what you mean by "latest stable?).

see screenshot for one proof
did refresh, close and re-open mix, file won't changed
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	290
Size:	134.3 KB
ID:	4903753   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Views:	292
Size:	129.3 KB
ID:	4903755  
The Following User Says Thank You to BrahmaGandhi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BrahmaGandhi Ad-Free
17th December 2019, 09:26 AM |#31801  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,016

More
Quote:

see screenshot for one proof
did refresh, close and re-open mix, file won't changed

No idea what to tell you - I opened the freshly edited + copied file and it had the content it was supposed to have, NOT the old content
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)