[ROM][ICS][Defyxt535]Paradox Ver 1.0 .....25/04/13

Search This thread

urfrndsandy

Jan 25, 2011
Bangalore
Has anyone tried chrome? Its not working for me. The latest chrome has the auto fill and passwords sync. After installing it says critical functionality required to run chrome is missing .

Sent from my XT535 using xda app-developers app

kausty

Sep 1, 2012
Mumbai
Problem in Installing CWM

I am having some problem in installing the CWM on my moto defy xt 535. Without that i wont be able to install Paradox ROM. I have ROM manager, and a CWM version of 6.0.3.1. I get the following error.

cache_start_block_offset_of_system:0
cache_end_block_offset_of_system:0

I have also tried using the Pimp my ROM and Busybox applications procedure which you have mentioned. But there also i got failed.

After rebooting in so called CWM mode, I applied update from external storage. but says E signature verification failed. The update package may not be correct of corrupt.

Pls help me to install CWM and ultimately Paradox ROM.

Last edited:

the7keys

Apr 4, 2011
waiting for update ROM,
love this...

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

I am having some problem in installing the CWM on my moto defy xt 535. Without that i wont be able to install Paradox ROM. I have ROM manager, and a CWM version of 6.0.3.1. I get the following error.

cache_start_block_offset_of_system:0
cache_end_block_offset_of_system:0

I have also tried using the Pimp my ROM and Busybox applications procedure which you have mentioned. But there also i got failed.

After rebooting in so called CWM mode, I applied update from external storage. but says E signature verification failed. The update package may not be correct of corrupt.

Pls help me to install CWM and ultimately Paradox ROM.

Try to do new download the ROM.. it might get corrupted...

Sent from my XT535 using xda premium

kausty

Sep 1, 2012
Mumbai
waiting for update ROM,
love this...

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

Try to do new download the ROM.. it might get corrupted...

Got my phone updated with Paradpx...its awesome...

Would like to suggest some corrections which i found: (P.S: I may be wrong, pls correct me if I am.)
1. The Green color as the wallpaper color is not at all good, I guess it cannot be changed so cant see the words on this wallpaper.
2. The applications in the new ROM are not deletable...
3. Google Maps not able to update.

the7keys

Apr 4, 2011

Would like to suggest some corrections which i found: (P.S: I may be wrong, pls correct me if I am.)
1. The Green color as the wallpaper color is not at all good, I guess it cannot be changed so cant see the words on this wallpaper.

Point2. Delete with titanium backup
Point3. All mine is can be updated

ddlo

Mar 3, 2007
how to disable the boot sound?

how to disable the boot sound for the xt535 paradox custom rom?thanks

Hiro27

Sep 30, 2010
Palopo

Point2. Delete with titanium backup
Point3. All mine is can be updated

Any update on this rom guys?

Just wanna know how to do the CWM flashing correctly? i tried it many times but always failed

sflnwr

Jan 19, 2013
depok
succes install, but i found superuser/ su binary was not installed corectly, so i need to reinstall root again to make it work again.
so far great improvement and fast rom.
waiting for update

Reactions: shahgul

urfrndsandy

Jan 25, 2011
Bangalore
succes install, but i found superuser/ su binary was not installed corectly, so i need to reinstall root again to make it work again.
so far great improvement and fast rom.
waiting for update

Shahgul.... Is it the same Chinese rom you are speaking about. I have downloaded it.. It's in my office PC.. Will Flash it on Tuesday when I get back.

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Sorry for the wrong quote

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    :::::::::::: DESCRIPTION :::::::::::::
    Hi, here is my First Rom for our beloved defyxt and i think this is the first custom rom to our phone. The only thing I hated in our phone was the design. Therefore, I created a nice looking ICS Rom with a lot of great Tweaks, Mods and extra Apps.

The 1.0 Version is the Stock ICS Rom with some small tweaks and a Customize Pack. The Customize Pack includes Aroma and most of the Tweaks, Mods and other stuff.

motorola-defy-xt535_1.jpg

PARADOX

FEATURES::::::::
     Based on Stock Chinese ICS

 With Aroma Installer and Touch Support

 WIFI PowerSave

 Pre rooted

 Zipalign

 Deodexed

 Less Internal Storage Usage

 New boot animation and shutdown animation

 Beats Audio

 Best audio Quality

 More sound steps

 Smooth display

 Bravia Engine Mod

 SmoothScroll

 ICS Theme

 4.2 keyboard with guesture typing

 4.2 camera with gallery

 ICS Transition and Screen Rotation

 Updated Google Apps

 Google Play Store(Unlocked)

 New theme for contacts

 Holo Theme for Stock messaging app
     and many more[/CENTER]

::::::::::::: LANGUAGES ::::::::::::::
    Default language is english now You can change it to chinese if you want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Going to add more languages in next update

Aroma Installer Language =English

:::::::::::::::::::::: Installation IMPORTANT ::::::::::::::::::::::::::

It is simple Procedure if you are in Stock Chinese ICS and installed CWM, But if you are in stock GB you must flash chinese ics sbf then install CWM then flash this rom

Procedure For those who are in Stock ICS:

Pre-requisites

you must be rooted If you dont know rooting then http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1827338"]go
    and installed CWM From http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=40684531&posted=1#post40684531

Installation Process:

1)Download the Rom

2) Place it in your SDcard

3) Reboot to Custom recovery

4) Wipe Data/Factory reset

5)Wipe cache and dalvik cache

6)Then select Install Zip from Sdcard then select choose Zip From Sd card

7)Navigate to Paradox_VER 1.0.zip

8) Then select Yes

9) Follow instructions in Aroma Installer

10)After finishing installation select reboot system now if you are in CWM touch version you will be asked to recovery flash Select YES

You will now be in Paradox njoy the rom :good::laugh:

NOTE: first boot will take long time don't panic

Then install busybox stericson and reboot again

PS: this rom dont have any custom recovery inorder to have custom re covery follow the same procedure as in the link

Procedure For those who are in Stock GB:

Please flash Stock Ics using this http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1827338
    Then follow the same Procedure as above because we need ics kernel to flash this rom

::::::::::::::::::::: DOWNLOAD ::::::::::::::::::::::::::

download here 4hsared link

google drive link here

Guys do not mirrorr this for sometime plsssss
    Note:i am not responsible for any damage to your device do it at your own risk
    screen shots

Screen shots
    reserved for bugs

reserved
    ey kan not install
    Aroma Installer failure

dont flash it through stock recovery go to cwm and flash it
    Using your rom now.. the first custom rom for our device... it's awesome buddy... great job.. I found only one problem that the battery icon is missing the animation during charging.

thanx buddy js go to cwm and wipe cache and dalvik cache and then reboot go to settings display at the end u will find battery style click on it change what ever style you want you will get it there

by the way may i know the complaints/complements for the rom plss for all of our defyxt users