been using this for days and can only say WOW..
coz been trying a lot of ROMs for test, at first installation, they are very fast responsive to touch, but when you install apps, they tend to be slow, sloppy and most of the time, eating a lot of my system memory. not sure whether it has something to do with the launcher coz i use GoLauncher, but so far after i installed everything i have in my previous installation(gapps+more games), still the same interaction, as if nothing happened.
again, thanks a lot for this work.
follow up questions:
1. How to remove the Goo.IM app? what is this for and i dunno why it is not listed in the apps list(thats why i cannot remove/uninstall).
i would like to remove this app to the reason of, if i try to run this, seems like it is not doing anything, BUT!! when i checked my data usage, it is already eating 2.7GB of my data usage in just 3 days.
2. How come the settings >> developer options were not accessible (i know im not a developer) but some of the functions inside there, i guess and i know that i need to access, Root Access, Stay awake, etc. did you hardcoded the settings already?
3. i am pertaining to the 1st main page (where you can find the apps drawer, call, contacts...) How to remove the google search widget (with mic) on the top most? coz when i installed the 1st 6 apps, it will go to the top most as shortcut and it is covering the google search with mic, please see attached pic.
4. sometimes phone is saying i dont have root access.. please help to resolve. thanks..
1. It's a system app and is responsible for OTA updates for this ROM and other ROMs. However, it shouldn't take so much bandwidth. It needs to be examined. If you want to remove it, you may install Titanium Backup which allows easy removal of system applications.
2. No - please send me logs for that.
3. Uncheck the Search Bar option in Settings -> Launcher -> Homescreen
4. This was an old problem with CM and should have been solved since. Please update the ROM.