1,318 posts
Thanks Meter: 18,840

Post Reply Email Thread
21st June 2015, 05:40 PM |#441  
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Excellent job quark, I would like to know :

Is there any way to get Aircrack-ng at this moment? Since you can modify our kernel it would be awesome D:

Enviado desde mi C6943 mediante Tapatalk

15th July 2015, 05:25 AM |#442  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quarx

3.10 Currently have problems with CPCAP, which cant be solved yet.
Also i got a work. This just eat whole my time... and only free 3-5h per day.
Work with Asus PadFone S almost ended, already everything fixed in cm12. I bought its because of LTE and can't use 4.4, that's why i start make 5.0

Current version of 3.0 not have Telephony Problem, but need more tests. But it have problem with battery and red camera.
First CM12 for Defy will be with 3.0, but need fix RIL part. In 5.0, bionic very changed and many closed Defy binaries stop working.
I know all want fast CM12, but time really not enough.

awesome @Quarx

I follow your work, and hope you keep this nice development and we have proud by the Defy is keeping alive
My Defy first generation 2.1 keep running even my others mobiles since 2010 wait for this
15th July 2015, 09:36 AM |#443  
Thanks Meter: 143

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjraogr

awesome @Quarx

I follow your work, and hope you keep this nice development and we have proud by the Defy is keeping alive
My Defy first generation 2.1 keep running even my others mobiles since 2010 wait for this

It would be nice if i saw defy with 3.0 kernel and android 5.0,but the developement is at the end point due the hardware limitation of defy i think

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk
29th August 2015, 10:25 PM |#444  
Flag Joncy
Thanks Meter: 59

More
For me last Google Lolipop is not a good os like windows 8.1 i flash my old SBF with 2.2.2 Rom and i think i don't upgrade because i like to accept call just press accept button no slide just simple and i never see a new phone with accpt call button just an horrible slide .

So if google read this post simple action is very good no need to slide push jump to accept

Very good job with this 3.0 kernel just wait for a CM11 with 3.0 Stable and possible accept button lol if anyone know how make it thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to mick711 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mick711 Ad-Free
31st August 2015, 05:56 PM |#445  
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc239

It would be nice if i saw defy with 3.0 kernel and android 5.0,but the developement is at the end point due the hardware limitation of defy i think

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Hello @Quarx
Some new for Defy development?
Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to mjraogr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th July 2016, 10:31 AM |#446  
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 7

More
How can i install this kernel to the 4.4 nightly cm 11.0?
The Following User Says Thank You to AndroidJohny For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AndroidJohny Ad-Free
4th December 2016, 11:13 PM |#447  
@Quarx What modifications are required in the 3.0 kernel to make it compatible with 'Defy NewLife' partitions?
12th June 2017, 06:00 PM |#448  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Any one can reup files for cm11?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
quarx can fix any kernel issue

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)