[APP][25MAR10]Gen.Y DualBOOT v1.0.6.0[W|Q|VGA][CAB|EXT]

947 posts
Thanks Meter: 572

By yozgatg, Senior Member on 26th January 2010, 07:53 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd March 2011, 10:09 AM |#1001  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
did you managed to install it? could you tell me how? what the trick with changing the name of the android boot folder? (string not dword ) mine is "andboot", is it ok?

6th March 2011, 04:07 PM |#1002  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sholokov

When you are running from the Andboot folder on the Storage card, do the following at the Registry location shown on the first page of this thread:

AndroidBootFolder=andboot

When you are running from the root of Storage card (without any folders), leave the string blank.

Hit that Thanks button if this worked for you...

Thanks you fixed my issue...now I can easily reboot Android and have it boot back into Android when I have issues with Android. Pushed the thanks button too!
11th March 2011, 09:31 PM |#1003  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
how do i get it to boot if my haret is on the storage card but in the folder ANDBOOT?

i see the above posts but i dont know how to edit the system file
17th March 2011, 01:03 PM |#1004  

More
Unable to boot to Android vis Dual boot Windows ver 6.5 HTc Touch HD
Hi , WHen I click on the haret.exe with the correct startup for Blackstone HTC Toch HD. It start to load but end up hang from this area in the Dos screen like
Error as below.

File size 660355 byes, cluster chain lenth is 4096 by tes. Truncation files to 4096 byes .
Please do advise " wizardpro001@gmx.com "
20th March 2011, 11:13 AM |#1005  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
hey great app...
thanks for this
but a thing i want to ask..
is there any possibilty to have both OS options on boot?
or when i power on my X1,, it starts in that OS from which it was working previously before turning off
can any body expalin me this plz
22nd March 2011, 04:41 PM |#1006  

More
Hi people... Please help me someone.. I downloaded GenY-DualBOOT, GenY-DualBOOT-v1.0.6.0-EXT and GenY-DualBOOT-v1.0.6.0-CAB ... What now?
24th March 2011, 12:15 AM |#1007  

More
Question So close and got panic
EDIT: Never mind the original question, got things running on my Kaiser now.

If anyone cares:

I installed GenY to the device, moved the content of warmdonud to <sdcard>/andboot and renamed default-kaiser.txt to default.txt (deleted the original default.txt), run genY and selected android, pressed the D-Button, ignored the warning as the phone won´t get altered, installed, waited, waited, waited (ignored errors on the screan) - DONE.

So damn easy once U have done it.

__boot_mainandroid :

In the meantime I realised that I had a hell bunch of trouble 'cos my .NET Framework was installed on storage card and seemingly at some point the system does not have access to the SD. (oh yeah, btw, that´s the solution for those __boot_mainandroid problems! Install .NET on your device.)
24th March 2011, 07:07 PM |#1008  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
I have android in /sd/android

How do I launch it from there?

Also, what's up with HD2 not working comment????
25th March 2011, 11:07 AM |#1009  

More
Hello all.
I wonder if it's possible to install dual boot on samsung focus, with
Windows Mobile 7.
Thanks.
3rd April 2011, 10:48 AM |#1010  

More
will this run on HTC Touch2 / Mega T3333? based on what i have read, this software will work on almost all htc winmo devices, but can you teach me how and where to download the android .cab for it? i guess the site for androidport doesnt suit me since my device is not there
3rd April 2011, 11:35 PM |#1011  

More
Noob Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sholokov

When you are running from the Andboot folder on the Storage card, do the following at the Registry location shown on the first page of this thread:

AndroidBootFolder=andboot

When you are running from the root of Storage card (without any folders), leave the string blank.

Hit that Thanks button if this worked for you...

The bolded part...where would I put that in..Im soo confused on where/what file to edit this at...wheres the "Registry" Located
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android dualboot, android fastboot

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)