FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP] CHTEditor v1.8.5.1 [UPDATE 19-JUN-2010]

13,948 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,172

By Archer, Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Senior Moderator / (Un)recognised Pole Dancer on 15th February 2010, 09:09 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th February 2010, 09:39 PM |#101  
Flag Maidenhead
Thanks Meter: 82

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mskip

I think someone mentioned this before and I havent really tested it properly but there doesnt seem to be an option to look for an alternative alarm program in the device> program files folder, only on the storage card. As most people install alternatice alarm programs on the device memory can this be fixed?

Mark.

johncmolyneux sent me a message about this, as if it was going to be added to this initial release. This was his response:

Quote:

I do plan to change the file browser for a later release, but it's quite a lot of work to do as it means I need to code the file browser from scratch, as the standard .Net one just isn't up to the task.

So, it appears it is in the works. Just not quite yet

19th February 2010, 09:47 PM |#102  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Norfolk
Thanks Meter: 15,917

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by madindehead

johncmolyneux sent me a message about this, as if it was going to be added to this initial release. This was his response:

So, it appears it is in the works. Just not quite yet

Ahh ok maybe a note needs adding in the first post to let people know that device memory locations to those links cannot be added using the editor. This should at least stop alot of people asking the same question over and over as to why its not working .
19th February 2010, 09:51 PM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MerLinh

i wrote the path of the program, just copied from the start menu link

Can you tell me how to find the path which is to be changed?
19th February 2010, 09:56 PM |#104  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Norfolk
Thanks Meter: 15,917

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mag13

Look in the first post of cookies home tab mod it tells you which registry entrys need editing to make the links change to your desired program.
19th February 2010, 10:02 PM |#105  
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mag13

i used resco explorer, navigate to windows\start menu\programs then hold tap whatever program you want to copy and tap properties and tap shortcut. it shows exactly where the program is installed to you can copy it of course minus the quote marks, and paste it to the appropriate place which is in the first post
19th February 2010, 10:07 PM |#106  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Now it works, thanks a lot to MerLinh and mskip
20th February 2010, 01:53 AM |#107  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Hi Guys,

have a question...I installed this app however, I am not seeing the 3x3 tab layout, which is what I prefer to have it set up as...but in the Screen Shot on first post there is a 3x3 selection...how do I enable this?

thanks in advance
20th February 2010, 01:54 AM |#108  
Flag Maidenhead
Thanks Meter: 82

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by youmeus

Hi Guys,

have a question...I installed this app however, I am not seeing the 3x3 tab layout, which is what I prefer to have it set up as...but in the Screen Shot on first post there is a 3x3 selection...how do I enable this?

thanks in advance

Co0kie hasn't enable 3 x 3 in his mod yet. So we can't have it in the editor. That is just there to show what will be coming soon.
20th February 2010, 05:12 AM |#109  
Thanks Meter: 232

More
Dear Friends,

Working great. Thanks for your efforts...

Kind Regards...
20th February 2010, 08:47 AM |#110  
Flag Milan
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hi johncmolyneux,

I've just installed your app and I haven't got enough time to look into this thread about a strange thing I've noticed running the editor.......

I checked some various options and when I got back the home page the quicklink row disappeared..... and it didn't either get displayed if I swept off all the option I'd selected before.

For instance, I selected either "call tab" or "5x5" quicklinks: getting back, the Call tab got displayed but the the quickling 1st row didn't......... how come? Is it a matter of pixels and a single quicklink row doesn't fit into the space beetwen tabs and screen bottom?

I didn't figure out if I either made some mistakes or your app was developed to work as it does.

Could you please give me a helping hand?

P.S: I missed to wish you a good work....... hang in there..... this app is somewhat cool!!! :)
20th February 2010, 01:13 PM |#111  
Flag Regensburg
Thanks Meter: 216

Donate to Me
More
Thanks
Just wanted to thank you for this great tool.
Waited for it since Cookie released his Home Tab app.

Great work here, m8!

Olioaglio
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
backup quicklinks, co0kie's home tab, editor, export quicklinks, manila

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)