FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP] CHTEditor v1.8.5.1 [UPDATE 19-JUN-2010]

13,948 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,173

By Archer, Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Senior Moderator / (Un)recognised Pole Dancer on 15th February 2010, 09:09 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd August 2011, 02:22 PM |#2071  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Senior Moderator / (Un)recognised Pole Dancer
Flag Northamptonshire

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf Beam

Did another try this morning, erased everything on the sd-card, did a hard reset and installed 1.8.5.1 on the unit, got the mismatch message, but this time there is no
HKCU\Software\HTC\Manila\Co0kie.HomeVersion-file where I can change the versionā€¦
It has been erased but I still get the mismatch messageā€¦

Added 0.5h later: I installed the CHT_1.8.5_reg files and now I dont get the mismatch message anymore but still no CHT when I use the editor.

I have to ask this, but have you actually installed CHT? (Not just the editor)

4th August 2011, 08:53 AM |#2072  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hmmm I really had some trouble with my own memory... I recalled just installing one cab-file... Now I found the CHT-file and installed it along with the editor and it works. Thanks. I really missed CHT during the past weeks, what a lovely app!
6th August 2011, 02:00 AM |#2073  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Senior Moderator / (Un)recognised Pole Dancer
Flag Northamptonshire

More
Quote:

Hmmm I really had some trouble with my own memory... I recalled just installing one cab-file... Now I found the CHT-file and installed it along with the editor and it works. Thanks. I really missed CHT during the past weeks, what a lovely app!

Glad you sorted it mate. You would not believe how many people have had the exact same problem
24th August 2011, 08:01 PM |#2074  

More
Another issue for me. I was starting having multitasking problems; when I listened to FM-radio or Spotify on my HD2, the audio stops when I start Opera 10 browser.

I did not consider this due to CHT but when I unistalled CHT temporarily the problem stopped. I reinstalled CHT and the problem returned. Then I did a hard reset: no problem with Sense only but when I installed CHT the problem was there again: listen to FM-radio, start Opera mini and the radio switches off.
Unistalled CHT and multitasking worked again.

Is this a known issue? Any known solutions?

I love CHT and Multitasking and want them both :)

Regards
Wolf
16th September 2011, 01:24 AM |#2075  
Flag Northamptonshire

More
Quote:

Another issue for me. I was starting having multitasking problems; when I listened to FM-radio or Spotify on my HD2, the audio stops when I start Opera 10 browser.

I did not consider this due to CHT but when I unistalled CHT temporarily the problem stopped. I reinstalled CHT and the problem returned. Then I did a hard reset: no problem with Sense only but when I installed CHT the problem was there again: listen to FM-radio, start Opera mini and the radio switches off.
Unistalled CHT and multitasking worked again.

Is this a known issue? Any known solutions?

I love CHT and Multitasking and want them both :)

Regards
Wolf

You need to search/raise that on the CHT thread instead of this one. I'm sure someone on there can help.
3rd February 2012, 05:47 PM |#2076  

More
Unhappy :)
Hello,
I don't know good english, but i want to ask something.
I have problems this days with my CHT and i do hard reset, everything is ok now, and i have CHT again, but i don't remember from the first time what i must to do to fix my wallpapers. I have wallpapers, i have the fix too but i don't know what to do it because it's a zip file and i can't understand... i must to extract it somewhere or what... I only can't use landscape wallpapers now, but i want to use it. Please can you help me with some tips what to do... but tips life for idiot because my english it's not good and i will be happy if someone tell me step by step what to do with this fix
6th February 2012, 12:14 PM |#2077  
Flag Northamptonshire

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronksi

Hello,
I don't know good english, but i want to ask something.
I have problems this days with my CHT and i do hard reset, everything is ok now, and i have CHT again, but i don't remember from the first time what i must to do to fix my wallpapers. I have wallpapers, i have the fix too but i don't know what to do it because it's a zip file and i can't understand... i must to extract it somewhere or what... I only can't use landscape wallpapers now, but i want to use it. Please can you help me with some tips what to do... but tips life for idiot because my english it's not good and i will be happy if someone tell me step by step what to do with this fix

I'm pretty sure that there's help for problems with landscape mode when using CHT. This is just the settings editor - the problem you have will be something to with CHT itself, so you're best to search that thread for solutions, or ask there.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=625483
26th February 2012, 03:43 AM |#2078  

More
Can't find newly installed application to add to quicklink
Solved!!!!!!!
18th March 2012, 12:24 AM |#2079  

More
Unhappy CHTEditor: Using Softkeys
Hi,

I'm trying to place the HTC People (my contacts) as one of my softkeys. However, it's not working and it's because the "HTC People" is labeled as "ManiliaShortcut". What can I do to get around this. I tried using the command-line but I'm confused on how it works. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
backup quicklinks, co0kie's home tab, editor, export quicklinks, manila

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)