[Kitchen] Ervius Visual Kitchen 12.6.3 for GENE

Search This thread

BOOTMGR

Aug 3, 2010
anoobdevsdiary.blogspot.in
Hi Everyone!!
I'm happy to release new VK for GENE:D

Note that This kitchen has some bugs but they will not effect on cooking.I have describded them at last Read them.

New Features
Check rom version for exchange for new payloads (tested on hd2 rom 3.14 and it worked!), some minor adjustments, the editor, RGU, app.ref etc ..., now always starts as an administrator.
to test it, dump an original rom and then have fun customizing!
New style, new tricks at runtime, new tools for dumping and building !!!!! (Libnb.dll!)
Fixed bugs on inclusion radio.nb and splash.nb !!!!!
Import into .\ext, old-style packages, OEMpack, EXTPack (and also from Cab files
in the context menu is also remodule package (from files to module!) and re-file package (from modules to files!); other bugs solved!
Rapi connection problem solved with device in activesync and remove ring tones, images by default!:
Feature on delete files (ringtones, images (wallpapers) and other images (avatars) from a folder in oem \ langdevice \ .....)
Features to all feedback packages, from kitchen and easily editable text file (packages_usefull_infos.txt) in the root of the kitchen.
Can also import "rebuild dumped roms", from DFT dumped, OSkitchen kitchens and RAW Dumped roms!
Support to run the cabs charged by hands at 1st boot after flash!
Save & restore all tweaks in all the tabs when save/load a rom!
Added info exchange Rom language and Rom on the first use of header.xml libnb.dll nbh file to create!
Added new feature to force the run provxmls in Rom
For noobs there is information on almost every package which can be edited by
packages_usefull_infos.txt
You can add registres directly from kitchen
You can add cab files to install on first boot without editing config.txt
You can also set default .tsk for ROM
If you want this kitchen will automatically delete unused modules and some files(ringtones,avatars etc.)
And much more.

System Requirements
Nothing Special but Microsoft .NETCF 4 required

More information from Original Kitchen thread

Installaton: Here from Besfen

Note:I've checked this kitchen on New GENE nt on Old GENE.But it will surely work on Old gene

You can use all your old kitchen's stuffs in this kitchen.
capturehjs.png

Known Bugs:
1) Device tab only shows information.You can't edit them from there
2) In performence tab Filesystem cache not working
3) Boot sound and gif tab:if you want to use this tab to add boot sound and gif you must rename them to BoorUpHTC.wav and animated.gif.If yo will use random name then gif and sound will be copied to windows folder

There may be some more bugs.If so then post them here.:eek:

Note: i've spent much time on this kitchen so now i will not give it more time.But i will sure try to fix minor problems

Imortant:
For Vista and Windows 7 users turn off UAC or always rus kitchen as an administrator

I've not included OEM packages so download OEM,ROM,EXT,SYS first.

Download Link:

Download

Enjoy this kitchen and sorry for m bad ENGLISH!!!

Last edited: