[Q/A][18-02-12]General Chat !! All XDA'ers Welcomed!

Is this Thread/Topic Good Enough and was it a good idea ?

• Total voters
Search This thread

unisol107

Feb 23, 2012
Bhopal
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Redmi K20 Pro
thanks...all those programs do nothing significant as they advertise...in my opinion...restoring to a previous restore point is good as it restores any harmful registry errors...and a format in extreme cases...now answer his query my great dev...oh...u have already done that...sorry.

taaviu

Jan 11, 2010
Tallinn
HTC Desire
Sony Xperia V
Agree !! :D windows is sometimes ****ed up, when i lay my phone ony my laptop its takin for hours when he opening my sd card :s
and in this week my laptop was damaged or something i was looking but there was nothing :S

But like always biggest problem with windows is a "part" what sitting between keyboard and chair....... :)
Indeed windows is good, AND i like linux too, but windows had much better UI.

But like always biggest problem with windows is a "part" what sitting between keyboard and chair....... :)

hahaha you are funny bro and nope i didi nothing wrong i ust start my laptop up, and bang there was an accurate error, but there was nothing :s
but yes windows have a nice UI ;)

Reactions: taaviu

Qwerty123 \m/

Nov 3, 2011
xxxxxxxxx
When my windows 7 go all cranky
BOOM
f7c7ac72abbc.gif

Format
Reinstall
Zoom ...Zoom .. Super charged :D

ThilinaC

Nov 19, 2008
Kandy
bit.ly
Totally agree about this.If you know how to clean and what to clean you can use one installation of windows more than a year or two and still windows will be stable and fast.Haven't formatted my pc for around 18-20 months now and all works smoothly.Only little problem I have is sometimes my vga gtx 560ti's drivers crash firefox & photoshop,damn you Nvidia it's been months and still no fix :mad:

soybi

Jan 1, 2012
OnePlus 3T
Google Pixel 2 XL
Yes! And windows is user friendly too..
Linux is a bit complicated compared to windows..
But if you are a tinkerer, i think you would love linux..
The only thing i hate about windows is that it can easily crash...
Specially the blue screen of death.

written with the help of pen.

just hit thanks if i helped.

taaviu

Jan 11, 2010
Tallinn
HTC Desire
Sony Xperia V
Yes! And windows is user friendly too..
Linux is a bit complicated compared to windows..
But if you are a tinkerer, i think you would love linux..
The only thing i hate about windows is that it can easily crash...
Specially the blue screen of death.

written with the help of pen.

just hit thanks if i helped.

This BSOD is Almost anytime HARDWARE failure :)
EDIT: using win7 over 1 year....wiht about 15+ different computer(old and new) and never seeng this BSOD

Last edited:
This BSOD is Almost anytime HARDWARE failure :)
EDIT: using win7 over 1 year....wiht about 15+ different computer(old and new) and never seeng this BSOD

True, haven't had any stability issues since I bought my laptop in June. Just use ccCleaner every month, disable startup programs and deinstall unused apps once a month.

Reactions: soybi

Aarush

Jan 11, 2012
New Delhi
Testpoint thing not working for me after so many ways and tries, now i am left with official method
My only query is, after relocking can i still claim my warranty? I know this question has been asked before, but i didn't get a clear answer.

Typed thru Xperia neo V using SwiftKey with WP7 theme!

sdhanush1

Jan 8, 2012
Bangalore
Testpoint thing not working for me after so many ways and tries, now i am left with official method
My only query is, after relocking can i still claim my warranty? I know this question has been asked before, but i didn't get a clear answer.

I think i myself have answered this question.
As your EMEI number will be logged u cannot claim your warranty. But the people at he service center dont go through the hassle of checking whether u have unlocked your bootloader or not. So in a practical sense you 'would be able' to claim warranty. I hope this made things clear to you.

Reactions: Aarush

Aarush

Jan 11, 2012
New Delhi
I think i myself have answered this question.
As your EMEI number will be logged u cannot claim your warranty. But the people at he service center dont go through the hassle of checking whether u have unlocked your bootloader or not. So in a practical sense you 'would be able' to claim warranty. I hope this made things clear to you.

Yeah thanks, so i'll go ahead with the official one.

Typed thru Xperia neo V using SwiftKey with WP7 theme!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Peeps ask it 1st here to start a new thread !!
    or us this:
    34exhkn.png

Enjoy XDA !!!

Btw if you feel that i support you, use this please in your signature :D
    check attechment ;)
    Good fellas around here, i have some great news !!
    On 12-12-12 my mom gets a brain damage on her right side so she must go to a hospital and after that to a revalidation center, so it was a hard time for me to keep my head up, but i did that and keeps moving on also here, well yesterday i get a phone call from the doc that was helping her, and he told me, Son good news, you mom goes to home, she did it well and recovered good, only her speech must be better but you can understand her, but for that it need some time but its gonna be alright, i was shocked and happy and cried as a lil kid, finally my mom goes to home:)

Thanks for all you feedback, love and support brothers !!!

::..[ Pandemic Quote: Face Your Insanity !! Sent From My Neo V or Full Powered Xperia P With Dualcore !!
    This is nothing personal pandemic, but you do protest to much

I do remeber that your first ROM was just a release of Wolfbreaks GB ROM for the x10 that you made a few UOT kitchen changes to (and maybe a few buildprop changes as well) and you had to withdraw that rom...

Listen folks. Android is open source.....everything everyone does is open to use, all you have to do is say thanks, and there is a button for that.

if you agree, i have a donate button...LAUGH MY ****ING ARSE OFFF

EDIT

why is arse allowed and **** is not..they are both swear words?
    Wow never new I was so thought of that's cool n Yer rc will do me I'm nominating bulook as soon as I find out how lol he helped alot in final days of aokp ICS
    Thanks lads all u thanks again chris hehe

Sent from my Xperia Neo using XDA Premium HD app
    Well, that was quick, within 2 days after sending the request (just after the applications opened again).

Hi

Further to your request for the RC title, I am glad to inform you that the same has been approved. CONGRATULATIONS!

Please allow 24-48 hours for the title change to reflect on your profile. Once the title changes, I invite you to visit the RC Private Forum.

Active participation in the private forum is encouraged and looked at favorably.

Please note that you are now part of the XDA Recognized team and we expect nothing short of excellent attitude and behaviour from your side.

All the best!

PG101