[Q] VanirROM stuck in roaming.

Search This thread

UN5EEN

Aug 25, 2010
Sony Xperia 5 II
Currently running vanirROM 4.4.2 build 2.14.14. I've noticed that with this build and the last few builds that have been released that my HTC one displays as roaming instead of my normal 3G. I've inquired both on the thread in original development and on Google+ which was supposedly for the quickest reply and yet I've heard nothing back. So my question is, has anyone experienced this issue with any ROM or VanirROM specifically and if so how did you go about fixing this issue?

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

Gizmoe

Currently running vanirROM 4.4.2 build 2.14.14. I've noticed that with this build and the last few builds that have been released that my HTC one displays as roaming instead of my normal 3G. I've inquired both on the thread in original development and on Google+ which was supposedly for the quickest reply and yet I've heard nothing back. So my question is, has anyone experienced this issue with any ROM or VanirROM specifically and if so how did you go about fixing this issue?

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

I have never had this issue on any Rom I have tried and I've flashed a lot of them. However I have not tried vanir so IMO it's definitely a vanir problem.