(FAQ) Gooapple/Goophone Post questions here

Search This thread

dres94

Feb 6, 2012
hello von ... can you give me the direct link for download of your famous rom, because I went to your site and do not know what the Roma who say it's better bestrom v3 ...

misfit_

Mar 22, 2012
android rom v5 3g

can you please make an android rom for the v5 3g?it would be awesome, thanks :)

anexonel13

Mar 23, 2012
#MontrealTexas
www.anexonel.co.cc

DreamVidz

May 25, 2011
Thessaloniki
Hi there

i have a gooapple 3g with android 2.23 and base-band version v4.57
android-sales told me that this ROM is in English and without any china aps .
it's not like this

is there any change to get another ROM for this sweet baby ? i searched more than 3 hours and all the links i found was suspended .
can you help us to find a nice clean rom ?

thank you very much in advance .....

kemalo

Nov 21, 2008
hi there Von275

Thanks for work it's extremely especially helpful for noobs like me. Can you please post chinese recovery rom

thanks

anexonel13

Mar 23, 2012
#MontrealTexas
www.anexonel.co.cc
Hi there

i have a gooapple 3g with android 2.23 and base-band version v4.57
android-sales told me that this ROM is in English and without any china aps .
it's not like this

is there any change to get another ROM for this sweet baby ? i searched more than 3 hours and all the links i found was suspended .
can you help us to find a nice clean rom ?

thank you very much in advance .....

Sorry I dont do gooapple 3g rom only v5 versions.

hi there Von275

Thanks for work it's extremely especially helpful for noobs like me. Can you please post chinese recovery rom

thanks

It is already included in my roms try downloading the 3g version and extract the recovery.img

awinand123

Apr 5, 2012
Goophone 4GS Won't Load Recovery

Hi, I own a Goophone 4GS. After running 4GS-REC-ROOT and rebooting pressing (+) button and power button to open Chinese recovery, the device stays on the apple logo. The only way to boot the phone up again is by pressing the button inside the headphone jack. This means that I can not install a new rom, because the device won't load recovery. Is there any way you can help please?

Thank you in advance

ruixdoc

Apr 8, 2012
Goophone 4s 3g

Hello everybody
I introduce myself, this is my first post. I am Spaniard, not english as mother tongue, but I can understand quite well English. I apologize for m misspellings.
Well, I have purchased a Goophone 4s 3G from Lovebargaining (unfortunately before than the problems with this store were published. Its a model MC 605 CH, version 5.0.2, Kernel nº 2.6.35.7, IOS version 2.23-1211@F
I do not know if these numbers are relevant, just in case.
The phone seems to work fine, but... It has not Android Market, nor Web browser, so I can not connect to the web, nor sincronize with Google. Google play ask me to activate it, but I cannot find it in the phone.
The lovebargaining people do not help`me. Do you kow if there is a apropriate ROM to install and how to do it.
Any help will be most appreciated.
Best regards

anexonel13

Mar 23, 2012
#MontrealTexas
www.anexonel.co.cc
Hello everybody
I introduce myself, this is my first post. I am Spaniard, not english as mother tongue, but I can understand quite well English. I apologize for m misspellings.
Well, I have purchased a Goophone 4s 3G from Lovebargaining (unfortunately before than the problems with this store were published. Its a model MC 605 CH, version 5.0.2, Kernel nº 2.6.35.7, IOS version 2.23-1211@F
I do not know if these numbers are relevant, just in case.
The phone seems to work fine, but... It has not Android Market, nor Web browser, so I can not connect to the web, nor sincronize with Google. Google play ask me to activate it, but I cannot find it in the phone.
The lovebargaining people do not help`me. Do you kow if there is a apropriate ROM to install and how to do it.
Any help will be most appreciated.
Best regards

Did you tried my rom? http://anexonel.weebly.com/download-links.html

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

Hi, I own a Goophone 4GS. After running 4GS-REC-ROOT and rebooting pressing (+) button and power button to open Chinese recovery, the device stays on the apple logo. The only way to boot the phone up again is by pressing the button inside the headphone jack. This means that I can not install a new rom, because the device won't load recovery. Is there any way you can help please?

Thank you in advance

Look at my tutorial on how to upgrade internal memory, as when you do it, it installs a new rom and a new recovery (http://anexonel.weebly.com/2/post/2012/03/soon.html)

earaoz

May 31, 2012
Is M-99 Google 4S the same as Goophone 4S?

Can anyone please tell me if my M-99 Google 4S is the same as Goophone 4S.
I would like to put the Bestrom.v.4.
Thanks

abailey10

Dec 31, 2010
does anyone know if i can get korean support on my V5??

Sent from my GOOAPPLE V5 using xda premium

colornokia

Mar 10, 2012
Hi, is there a way to understand what is my system board type without removing backplate? Phone is gooaple v5 3g. Thank you!

anexonel13

Mar 23, 2012
#MontrealTexas
www.anexonel.co.cc

manucleon

Jun 12, 2012
How to install new ROM on GOOPHONE Y5

Sorry I dont do gooapple 3g rom only v5 versions.

It is already included in my roms try downloading the 3g version and extract the recovery.img

Hi Anexonel, i'm french and i need your help.
my phone is unstable, the screen turn off when i make or receive a CALL.
this situation appear since i ROOT the phone.
May be it's better put a new ROM, but i don't know how do that.
Can u gime a solution ?

Thanks (i try to find solution on //anexonel.weebly.com/tutorials.html)

mrttk

Jun 14, 2012
Goophone Y5 imei change?

Hello everyone, I just signed up at xda and here is my problem;

I have goophone y5 and for a reason I have to change the imei number of it before start using the phone. Can anybody tell me how to do it?

anexonel13

Mar 23, 2012
#MontrealTexas
www.anexonel.co.cc
Hello everyone, I just signed up at xda and here is my problem;

I have goophone y5 and for a reason I have to change the imei number of it before start using the phone. Can anybody tell me how to do it?

Try this forum for help on the goophony y5 http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=27521371#post27521371

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

Hi Anexonel, i'm french and i need your help.
my phone is unstable, the screen turn off when i make or receive a CALL.
this situation appear since i ROOT the phone.
May be it's better put a new ROM, but i don't know how do that.
Can u gime a solution ?

Thanks (i try to find solution on //anexonel.weebly.com/tutorials.html)

What is the phone v5 or v5 3g? If it is v5 try links here http://anexonel.weebly.com/download-links.html
IF it is v5 3g PCB a107 try this: http://www.mediafire.com/?vhbqk71tqgbeupw
If it is v5 3g PCB a108: I cant help you.