[Q] Stable Roms for LG-P920 Optimus 3d?

Search This thread

chreeze24

Apr 25, 2012
is there a list of stable roms for LG-P920 (OPTIMUS 3D)?

i recently flashed King 3d ROM its a good firmware, i love the transitions,boosts,and other features.. but i had issues after that such as:
/widgets (when i set widgets,if rebooted,everything i put on it will be double copied 1st and 2nd windows will have the same widgets)
/time and date (if the phone was rebooted the date will be set into 1/1/2000 and time will be 12:00am)
/purchased items on market such as axcel drum, recieving messge like (this software isnt compatible with your device), when i flashed into this rom, some items i payed for,i cant download it anymore unlike the previous rom i have i can install almost everything from the market
/other downloadable apps i can download some apps but it force closes or automatic closes
/Saving Contacts whenever i save new contacts or replace, my phone hangs.. so i need to remove battery..

----i didnt make any back ups.. can someone give me a download link to lg-p920 stock rom?found link but they are uploaded on fileserve.. or is there any better rom to run on my phone?

From 2.2.2 Froyo(Stock)
>to Gingerbread 2.3.5(Rooted)
>then flashed king 3d rom
LG OPTIMUS 3D P920

chreeze24

Apr 25, 2012
Sure.. if you mind. :)
You must be using that rom. Have you tried king 3d rom? If you did can you make a comparison between those two? About performance,compatibility,features..

Sent from my LG-P920 using XDA

chreeze24

Apr 25, 2012
Havnt heard about kernels. Is it flashable too? Does it make changes into the performance only?or with the appearance of the phone? Thanks in advance. :)

mrbandwidth

Aug 21, 2005
Havnt heard about kernels. Is it flashable too? Does it make changes into the performance only?or with the appearance of the phone? Thanks in advance. :)

1. Yes, kernels are flashable.
2. Performance and other tweaks: antenna signal power, battery consumption, etc... (don't expect miracles however).

Look here (though unfortunately that kernel is unstable for me, is probably the most advanced):
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1547319

Reactions: chreeze24

chreeze24

Apr 25, 2012
thank you
i really appreciate your help..
my software version is:
LGP920-V21a
--so that means i only need to download
(TitanKernel V0.5 V21A 22-04-2012.zip) this one only right? just to make sure..

chreeze24

Apr 25, 2012
uhm.....

do you know any trusted download link of thiaiz o3d rom for lg-p920?
i dont want to mess up my phone with those copy-edit roms uploaded over the internet.. if you know what i mean..

samno

Dec 6, 2010
Birmingham
Yes mate you should be good to go with that one just make sure you do a backup just in case. You could also try my rom if you wanted ;). Althought i highly recommend you try thiaizs stuff super stable.
Edit: Just read your next post the links in the thread of thiaiz are safe.

chreeze24

Apr 25, 2012
The best forum

ive been on a lot of forums..
but here, people are very friendly,helpful,humble.. unlike the others..
Thank you for helping.. GOD BLESS.. ^_^

chreeze24

Apr 25, 2012
wow.. ill try your creation as soon as i get a new device.. i just havnt made my mind for which device should i choose..
THUMBS UP+RESPECT= For you mate

chreeze24

Apr 25, 2012
do you know what is "03dtetherupdate.zip"?what is it for? just downloaded the kernel and rom made by thiaiz.. i havnt got any replies from his thread.. or the two files i just downloaded is the only thing i need?

chreeze24

Apr 25, 2012
oh no

got problem with thiaizo3d
my network is not working.. doesnt even read my simcard..
my mesages - cannot open
play store - doeasnt open even connected to wifi
:( its even worse..

mrbandwidth

Aug 21, 2005
my mesages - cannot open

Have you done the 3 wipes in recovery?

If not:
-reboot and enter recovery,
-Wipe Data/Factory reset -> select yes (be warned: this erase your personal data, I suppose you did a backup first),
-Wipe Cache -> select yes,
-Advanced / Wipe Dalvik Cache -> select yes,
-reboot

Should work...

Good luck,

chreeze24

Apr 25, 2012
ive learned the basics.. i did that.. but thank god i solved my problem.. i flashed 2.7 that supports v21d, my present version is v21a.. got the wrong zip.. downloaded the other zip file 2.6.. and voila.. done.. :) thanks by the way bro

Kaleptik

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 3, 2009
www.acidhazardrom.com

If not:
-Wipe Data/Factory reset -> select yes (be warned: this erase your personal data, I suppose you did a backup first),
-reboot

Should work...

Good luck,

If you do "wipe data/factory reset", it wipes cache and dalvik-cache as well.
No need to do the other two wipes.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thiaiz o3d rom is amazing. Fast and verry stable. Look in development. Or shold i give you an link?

Sent from my LG-P920 using xda premium
    Thiaiz o3d rom is amazing. Fast and verry stable. Look in development. Or shold i give you an link?

Sent from my LG-P920 using xda premium

+1

(haven't used king3d although, but Thiaiz Rom + Thiaiz kernel is a VERY stable combination and quite fast).

1. Yes, kernels are flashable.
    2. Performance and other tweaks: antenna signal power, battery consumption, etc... (don't expect miracles however).

Look here (though unfortunately that kernel is unstable for me, is probably the most advanced):
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1547319
    Yes mate you should be good to go with that one just make sure you do a backup just in case. You could also try my rom if you wanted ;). Althought i highly recommend you try thiaizs stuff super stable.
    Edit: Just read your next post the links in the thread of thiaiz are safe.
    my mesages - cannot open

If not:
    -reboot

Should work...

Good luck,