[TOOL] Real APK Leecher - Download apk from your PC

Search This thread

whisky_x

Oct 3, 2011
Reactions: Anon87

whisky_x

Oct 3, 2011
could you please support proxy?

This tool is developed on java handsets so you can configure proxy setting easily: Go to Control panel then change your view by icons, open java icon, click Network Settings button then tick on Use your browser setting or proxy server. All you need to do next is get a good proxy :)

Raz9

Feb 4, 2012
you can use device id app
it gives you your id and google account
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?14w9c74djk97dak

I think you misunderstood the question.
Anon87 want to download apps that is not avaliable to his phone.
DeviceID is not solve the problem it just give you your andorid phone device ID.
If you want to download apps that not avaliable to your phone you need to modify the build.prop file.
One solution: http://www.addictivetips.com/mobile/install-download-incompatible-apps-from-android-market-how-to/

Reactions: Anon87

ngh55

Dec 8, 2007
I just found a bug, if you try to download an app that has a ":" character it does not download the file due to windows restrictions.

Try to download talkdroid messenger as an example.

bibovodanh

Jan 8, 2010
Hanoi
Like it says, check your internet connection to see if it's using private dns that block Google Play. Or check your proxy, etc.... Everyone else got it work, so can you.

Last edited:
Reactions: GuenChan

Felimenta97

Aug 5, 2011
Ribeirão Preto
Like it says, check your internet connection to see if it's using private dns that block Google Play. Or check your proxy, etc.... Everyone else got it work, so can you.

But how I do that?

I will have to change DNS to Google one and see if works? If yes, how do that on Vista (Mom's notebook, she doesn't want to upgrade, don't know why).

Xperia X10 Mini Pro with CM9 by paul-xxx

Felimenta97

Aug 5, 2011
Ribeirão Preto
use a static dns..
its jst below where u setup static ip.. :)

google dns-

- tapatalked by rnb

Thanks. Will try later.

EDIT: Don't worked. Changed DNS, still nothing.

EDIT 2: Now I know it don't work. I don't saw that it need the Java thing.

So, I won't have it so soon. (Mom's PC, she don't let me install so much things), going to have to wait my PC be fixed.

Xperia X10 Mini Pro with CM9 by paul-xxx

Last edited:

Felimenta97

Aug 5, 2011
Ribeirão Preto
Have you got it work yet? If not, be sure to check the following:
- Your DNS
- Your proxy setup in Control Panel -> Internet Option -> Connection -> LAN Settings
- Your Java proxy setting in Control Panel -> Java
- Try turn off firewall or antivirus

It's my mom's PC: I won't install that Java thing. I have it on my desktop, but it's broken. So I wanted to use this (she uses Firefox) until my PC get fixed and install that Chrome add-on.

Sent from Xperia X10 Mini Pro using CM9 by paul-xxx

bibovodanh

Jan 8, 2010
Hanoi
It's my mom's PC: I won't install that Java thing. I have it on my desktop, but it's broken. So I wanted to use this (she uses Firefox) until my PC get fixed and install that Chrome add-on.

Sent from Xperia X10 Mini Pro using CM9 by paul-xxx
As your screenshot, you mom's computer did install Java. If not, you wouldn't run Real APK Leecher at starting up.

Reactions: GuenChan

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys, sometimes you can't download an application from market because it is unavailable in your country or many other reasons. But now you can always download the apk files from your PC easily with this tool then transfer it into your device.

Real APK Leecher v1.1.8
    main_app.jpg

Real APK Leecher allows you to download android APK files from Android Market to your PC.

Features:
    • Download APK from market to your PC
    • Download apk icon (just for fun :D)
    • Download multiple files at once
    • Supports to search in:
      - Vendor name
      - Package name. Ex: com.android.helloworld
      - Custom

Change logs:

25/3/2012: v1.1.8

Option to scan existing apk folder to compare its version with market version.
    Rename apk file manually.
    Rename all apk files automatically with file name format option.
    Download apps with option to select file name format.
    Copy link location on Google Play.
    Search related apps.
    Fix download app that contains “:”
    Check update for new version.

Download:
    discontinued

Instruction:
    To use this tool, you need enter your market account and Device ID. To get your Device ID, just simply open dial pad, press *#*#8255#*#*. If it opens “GTalk Service Monitor”, find lines that begin with JID and Device ID. Your account is JID, and your device id is a string that after android- prefix.

option.png
    gtalk-service-monitor.png

Note:
    - Use at your own risk. I’ll not take responsibility for anything happen to you or your account.
    - This tool request Java Runtime Environment(JRE) or JDK.
    - Do not delete "lib" folder.

- Tim Strazzere for his android-market-api.
    - CodeBlue for his awesome tool.

If you encounter other issues please contact at: devteam@nhatcuong.com or leave comment on this blog.

More screen shot:
    popupmenu.jpg

download.jpg
    Were is the download? Looks good this.

Sent from my R800 using xda premium
    Mmm, interesting, when I dial *#*#8255#*#* nothing happens o_O (Galaxy ace 2.3.4). Thanks anyway.

Search device Id on the play store

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium
    Google Play currently has a bug in it which prohibits some users from installing apps they have paid for (listed as purchased in the Google Play App).

They are "working" on it but it is very frustrating when I cannot download apps that I have purchased.

This application would be extremely useful if it allowed downloading of apps that I have purchased.

Thank you.../

Same here, would be crazy of happiness of being able to do that :D
    I don't have any account that purchased app, so i couldn't test it. I blocked download to all apps that is not free. Leave your email at my blog. I'll give you the unblock download app version to let you try.
    Btw, i'll upgrade this tool for more functions as soon as posible when i have free time.
    PS: you can find my blog link on the first post. Due to 3 posts, i can't insert a link on my reply T_T
    is there anyway to spoof a device id other than your own?

I ask because I wish to download APKs of applications like Chrome browser but my Bravo doesn't officially support ICS.

Did you try device id app? I think these will help you:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.langlearner.deviceid
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.daikiko.testserials
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.daikiko.testserials