[Q] Screen freezes

Search This thread

SamStone

Dec 10, 2009
Bangkok, Thailand
I've had my LG G2 for a couple of months now but a couple of weeks ago my screen started freezing and becoming unresponsive. It doesn't happen every time I use it, just now and again. When it freezes I can turn the screen off and then back on and everything works OK. Has anyone else encountered this problem? I live in Thailand and see where we are supposed to be getting our KitKat update in a couple of weeks and I am waiting to install that and see if it will fix the problem.

Prerevision

Jan 31, 2014
Richmond
I've had my LG G2 for a couple of months now but a couple of weeks ago my screen started freezing and becoming unresponsive. It doesn't happen every time I use it, just now and again. When it freezes I can turn the screen off and then back on and everything works OK. Has anyone else encountered this problem? I live in Thailand and see where we are supposed to be getting our KitKat update in a couple of weeks and I am waiting to install that and see if it will fix the problem.

in JB i`v experienced it also, Factory Reset and it gone but sometime after Reset was a sensor problems (there are videos about it) but after KK i have no problem at all, if u can`t wait use one of guide to update KK manually

Reactions: SamStone

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

in JB i`v experienced it also, Factory Reset and it gone but sometime after Reset was a sensor problems (there are videos about it) but after KK i have no problem at all, if u can`t wait use one of guide to update KK manually