For anyone who wants to get back to the original Nokia stock ROM but DataPackageManager can't download the files for you or just too hard for you don't worry. Just follow this guide
UPDATE: video tutorial by @nikozzzzzz
1. Download the stock ROM imgs, to install stock ROM you just need to download:
Just download these files and that would be enough to boot stock ROM If you want stock preinstalled apps too, download preload.img.
2. Prepare the files, put the files in one folder that easy to access.
3. Download Nokia X Flasher Tool
4. Put your phone off, then hold down the volume down button and power button together. After the phone vibrates release the power button, BUT STILL HOLD VOL. DOWN for about 15 seconds. Connect the cable and the PC will recognizes the phone.
5. Download Nokia X ADB Driver and install it
6. Open Nokia X Flasher Tool, make sure your phone is detected, it will looks like this:
I m using noka xl , I have the fone rooted , my software platform shows 188.8.131.52 and i want to update to new version which is 184.108.40.206 , so what should i do Once Flashing is done , 1. can i run the new software update or do i need to follow any other steps. i am not a developer so can you please clearly explain the step by step process of updating the new software update provided by nokia (220.127.116.11)
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|