TCPMP crashing with crash.txt error? Miss YouTube, Google video? See this.

Search This thread

jclontz2004

Aug 12, 2008
help please!

I just downloaded the new software for the windows mobile 6.1 platform. whenever I go to watch anything via youtube I get the following error :
'RTSP protocol not supported!'. would someone please help?

rleejr79

Feb 13, 2008
We V
I just downloaded the new software for the windows mobile 6.1 platform. whenever I go to watch anything via youtube I get the following error :
'RTSP protocol not supported!'. would someone please help?

Not sure. I used the old prog a while back right before they had to update it. While waiting for the update I found a prog called "youtubeplay" With the program you are able to search the videos and play them. I like it.

Not to thread crap though as many have been happy with this prog for a while now.

Last edited:

fredc_ham

Aug 22, 2008
:)Thanks guys i've been running round my neighborhood like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get my tcpmp back....MAJOR RELIEF:)

bkj3sus

Dec 15, 2007
Upcoming kitchens/roms from dcd (3.2.1), no2chem, and others will be based off a new kernel that causes TCPMP to crash on startup with an error mentioning "crash.txt".

milesmowbray has done an excellent job modding TCPMP for use with the new kernel. Read about it and download the latest .cab here, or my version is attached below.

FlashVideoBundle 1.4.4 by zbop works with his modded TCPMP. Read about it and download the latest .cab here, or my version is attached below.

I've also merged the two .cabs into one oem that's working great for me with dcd's 3.2.1 kitchen, also attached below.

I'm sorry, but I won't be able to offer support for either app, as I'm not the author and only brought the .cabs into a single oem for use in a kitchen. Please post problems with either app in their respective threads.

All credit goes to milesmowbray for TCPMP-0.72RC1-ARM-PPC-recomp-03, zbop for FlashVideoBundle, and of course dcd, no2chem, and the others that tirelessly scour the internets for ways to improve our titans!

**Note: As of 7/9/08 video.google.com's main page isn't working with FlashVideoBundle 1.4.4. Find the link for "Explore more videos >>" near the bottom of that page to be brought to a working page.**

YOU ARE A PHONE GOD THANKS

tuditudi

Jan 24, 2009
Good job and many thanks! Works like a charm, movies with ac3 sound, youtube videos etc (I'm using a Samsung Omnia i900)

richieny

Feb 13, 2009
i need help i am trying to figure out this error keeps popping up on my windows media player. i have been reading what ever one keeps on saying but i can not figure this out some one please help me with this what do i do. i even tried youtube and it didnt work what can i do

jerklip

Feb 9, 2009
TCPMP-0.72RC1-ARM-PPC-recomp-03.zip worked for me on Treo Pro. Thank you

Upcoming kitchens/roms from dcd (3.2.1), no2chem, and others will be based off a new kernel that causes TCPMP to crash on startup with an error mentioning "crash.txt".

milesmowbray has done an excellent job modding TCPMP for use with the new kernel. Read about it and download the latest .cab here, or my version is attached below.

FlashVideoBundle 1.4.4 by zbop works with his modded TCPMP. Read about it and download the latest .cab here, or my version is attached below.

I've also merged the two .cabs into one oem that's working great for me with dcd's 3.2.1 kitchen, also attached below.

I'm sorry, but I won't be able to offer support for either app, as I'm not the author and only brought the .cabs into a single oem for use in a kitchen. Please post problems with either app in their respective threads.

All credit goes to milesmowbray for TCPMP-0.72RC1-ARM-PPC-recomp-03, zbop for FlashVideoBundle, and of course dcd, no2chem, and the others that tirelessly scour the internets for ways to improve our titans!

**Note: As of 7/9/08 video.google.com's main page isn't working with FlashVideoBundle 1.4.4. Find the link for "Explore more videos >>" near the bottom of that page to be brought to a working page.**

TCPMP-0.72RC1-ARM-PPC-recomp-03.zip worked for me on Treo Pro. Thank you much.

zdrawko

Aug 19, 2009
Krasnik
Thank you so much! TCMP was runnin' great on cbhe but constantly crashed on pdxib, this one works perfect:)]
I got i780

Last edited:

w7excursion

Nov 15, 2007
Thanks FZ1. Coreplayer wouldnt play my movies with ac3 audio. Installed on my sprint tp2 by the way.