Asphalt 8 on One V

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For asphalt 8 airbourne.... use shpongle without halo.. and overclock 1700; governor performance, and in developermode use no background process... that"s all..

Sent from my SIMM-X710 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

For asphalt 8 airbourne.... use shpongle without halo.. and overclock 1708; governor performance, i/o bfq and in developermode use no background process... that"s all..

BUAHAHAHAHA :p I wish you nice and comfortable game :p
    Lag free? Are you joking? It's impossible to play this game like Real Racing 2,3 or GT Racing(any versions)

Wysłane z mojego HTC One V przy użyciu Tapatalka
    It crashes, even if you overclock to the core & free as much as Ram possible, it won't work. Don't bother downloading.

Sent from my One V using XDA Premium Android App.
    We all know that Asphalt 8 is finally out for our device.
    So, has anyone tried it? (Including other games)
    It it lag-free?

Thanks in advance. :D

I suggest you don't waste your time in Asphalt 8...it's no good.... Instead try nfs most wanted....

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    For asphalt 8 airbourne.... use shpongle without halo.. and overclock 1700; governor performance, and in developermode use no background process... that"s all..

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

For asphalt 8 airbourne.... use shpongle without halo.. and overclock 1708; governor performance, i/o bfq and in developermode use no background process... that"s all..