FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[2017.08.02] DSLR Controller v1.05

11,416 posts
Thanks Meter: 88,137

By Chainfire, Moderator Emeritus / Senior Recognized Developer - Where is my shirt? on 4th August 2011, 01:41 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th August 2013, 01:31 PM |#2771  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Just stopping by to say thanks...Got my 60D last weekend as a replacement for my old, worn 350D.
I started making macrophotos at home from my laptop which is awesome, but i had no idea this would be possible from my tablet as well.. but then i came across this...and it works flawelessly on my Nexus 10! Using that ultra sharp high res display for taking pics is just amazing
and i must admit i am giggling to my apple fanboy colleague here - who frantically began searching for something like this on his iPad...doesn't exist!
So once again android wins
Best 7 euros ever spent!
27th August 2013, 10:45 AM |#2772  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Problem
I get the application...i have eos 50 D, galaxy tab 2 10.1, usb samsung
All seem good with the device, but Dslr controller would not detected the camera ..
Someone can tell me what's wrong ?

Thank you
27th August 2013, 04:48 PM |#2773  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivantest

I get the application...i have eos 50 D, galaxy tab 2 10.1, usb samsung
All seem good with the device, but Dslr controller would not detected the camera ..
Someone can tell me what's wrong ?

Thank you

Usually it's the otg or usb cable. Even if it works well charging and syncing it might not work for the app.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
27th August 2013, 04:55 PM |#2774  

More
Wi-fi connection with Canon WFT-E4?
Has anyone successfully connected their Canon WFT-E4 (for 5D mkII) with their Android device to use this app?

If so, what are the appropriate settings? I played around for an hour last night and couldn't figure it out.

I've been able to connect to my iPad using the WFT-E4 in FTP mode with the Shuttersnitch app, but I'd really like to be able to use this app to preview images on my android phone...

-uberpixel
28th August 2013, 10:08 AM |#2775  

More
Dslr controller on Galaxy tab 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellrb19

Usually it's the otg or usb cable. Even if it works well charging and syncing it might not work for the app.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Do you think i need to change the usb cable ?

Thank you for your help
30th August 2013, 01:28 PM |#2776  

More
Hi all, does this app (whilst connected via WIFI) provide live streaming view during video recording? If so is the latency high?
30th August 2013, 02:42 PM |#2777  

More
galaxy s4 mini
Hey guys.

i got a problem with a Samsung galaxy s4 mini, i9195.
i bought 2 differents otg cable, one of them works well on a sony xperia.

It can't work with the samsung, the application doesn't recognize my camera. (Canon 5d Mark II) but i'm sure i got the correct cable.
Does the application not support yet my phone, or did i missed something?

I got the last version of dslr controller : 0.99 beta.

Thank's for your help.
30th August 2013, 04:23 PM |#2778  
Flag Austin
Thanks Meter: 132

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Try4Ce

Sorry if it has been discussed before, didnt have time to read through all those pages since I am at work right now.

I am pretty new to DSLR photography and own a Canon EOS 450D (pretty good starter cam!). My phone is a HTC One with the most recent Sense leak based on 4.3 which fully supports USB OTG (finally!).

I saw that the EOS 450D is marked as "works 'ok'". I understand that it could be limited due to the os running on the 450D. But can anyone tell me what exactly is the limited functionality of the 450D in combination with this app?

I just wanna know how far I can push the App - Smartphone - Cam combination before I go ahead and buy this brilliant piece of software.

I have the 450D and I think it works "magnificently", at least with the Nexus 7 (original).
My advice: buy it.

Sent from my SPH-D710 running PACMan v23.0.0 + Operation KillJoy, JB 4.2.2.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheHighlightGuy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TheHighlightGuy Ad-Free
31st August 2013, 01:38 AM |#2779  

More
Galaxy phone and Note 8. Need.2 licences??
Bought the app via my new Note8. Now want it on my Galaxy s2 phone so as to link the two.
Do I need to buy the app twice?

Cannot connect to 5dmk3. Is it the cable?
where is the best place to get the right cable?

Thanks for any help.
Paul
31st August 2013, 09:59 AM |#2780  

More
Feature request - please, add the possibility to use captured image as overlay in liveview mode. It will be very useful for studio, macro and landscape photography. Thank you.
31st August 2013, 10:02 PM |#2781  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulTopol

Bought the app via my new Note8. Now want it on my Galaxy s2 phone so as to link the two.
Do I need to buy the app twice?

Cannot connect to 5dmk3. Is it the cable?
where is the best place to get the right cable?

Thanks for any help.
Paul

All apps bought on google play can be installed on multiple devices.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)