HELP my optimus black brick/freeze after boot

Search This thread

andyzefri.04

Jul 11, 2013
Hello guys first off all i'm sorry for my bad english and i've thanked for any advice before.

I've used P970 and use PAC rom for last a few months and everything seems to be work well without any problem, and when i decide to flash my Optimus Black with new rom OMNI ROM (4.3.1) i got randomly closed program and then i can't enter recovery mode, so i decide to flashing with smartflash tool and [Patched] V20.b kdz and use PAC rom again, but while my phone finish flashed and boot in to recovery my sd card not detect and while i try to reboot my phone boots normally but after a few minutes it just stuck freeze/brick and i try to pull out the battery and power on my phone i've got the same problem, my phone will freezing a few minutes after boot, i've try to flash my phone again a few time but it just give me the same result, what can i do to solve my problem? please anyone help me :(

Last edited:

jantdroid

Aug 9, 2013
Bacolod City
Hello guys first off all i'm sorry for my bad english and i've thanked for any advice before.

I've used P970 and use PAC rom for last a few months and everything seems to be work well without any problem, and when i decide to flash my Optimus Black with new rom OMNI ROM (4.3.1) i got randomly closed program and then i can't enter recovery mode, so i decide to flashing with smartflash tool and [Patched] V20.b kdz and use PAC rom again, but while my phone finish flashed and boot in to recovery my sd card not detect and while i try to reboot my phone boots normally but after a few minutes it just stuck freeze/brick and i try to pull out the battery and power on my phone i've got the same problem, my phone will freezing a few minutes after boot, i've try to flash my phone again a few time but it just give me the same result, what can i do to solve my problem? please anyone help me :(

I had that same problem you have a corrupted sd card try to remove the sd card and boot again and it will jot freeze anymore.

Sent from my LG-P970 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

filzip

Aug 11, 2012
Arlon
Thank you for the advise. I will try with another sd card.
Philippe

Sent from my LG-P970 using xda app-developers app