[Q] alternative titanium backup

Search This thread

berju

Dec 9, 2010
Hi,

i use titanium backup since my first android device, so on my note 3 with kitkat i have some issue to restore backup app ( system ).

I try some fix but it's to long to restore or failed. I have the pro version of TB backup. I like this apps but for now is not fonctionnal and wait for new version.

So i would like try an other apps waiting the new TB.

I try rom toolbox pro but i don't like this.

So i search for a simple tool to backup all my phone app ( system and user ), delete and restore the apps.

Thanks

gee2012

Recognized Contributor
Jul 13, 2010
Heerlen
Hi,

i use titanium backup since my first android device, so on my note 3 with kitkat i have some issue to restore backup app ( system ).

I try some fix but it's to long to restore or failed. I have the pro version of TB backup. I like this apps but for now is not fonctionnal and wait for new version.

So i search for a simple tool to backup all my phone app ( system and user ), delete and restore the apps.

Thanks

Helium backup (available in Play) is very good imo and can be used for restoring apps and data for rooted and not-rooted devices.

berju

Dec 9, 2010
Thanks, i found this app in my search but if i understand i can't remove apps, just backup.

hgberry

Aug 9, 2011
Yogyakarta
Hi,

Thanks

Just look at /system/bin , do you have restorecon file or not ?

zonicz

Jun 28, 2012
Hi,

Thanks

I used rom toolbox pro and it always failed to backup even the apps said "backup done" but nothing in the backup location also rom toolbox can't
backup the data. I've been avoid this apps since long time ago. Try to fix your titanium, it's the best. Also helium premium is worth to get. As a free one es file explorer has a features to backup but I haven't try it yet.

Hopefully it helps.

berju

Dec 9, 2010
Thanks all for your help, i comeback to TB and remove apps i want. It's bloatware so i don't install them again. I try with user apps, no problem to restore. I think it's system apps where TB is not on the top.