Feb 3, 2012
The tittle says it all.
"What rom are you currently using?"
I'm running CyanogenMod 7.2 Rc1
With Beats Audio (MOD)

Android for life! <3

umpa2

Mar 17, 2012
I got me the IceColdSandwich 7.2.0, the InS runs ICS alot better then my old Hero.

Bagbug

Apr 4, 2012
Earth
Hi,

I was also using CM 7.2 RC1 and I switched to Revolution HD 2.3.0 and I dont intend to go back to CM 7.2 yet.

The battery life seems better with RHD and I am one of the few who likes Sense I guess.

The weather widget is pretty cool and I love the touch and focus camera app.

I also tried Nik Trinity... ROM but I went back to RHD for the better battery life.

I never tried an ICS ROM yet. Any suggestion ?

LeanNSupreme

Mar 28, 2011
Vancouver
Was running IceColdSandwhich and the ROM is great, but needed something more stable and didn't force the phone to restart every other time I tried to load Google Maps.

I'm on Android Revolution 2.3.0 now

itandy

Apr 28, 2010
Hong Kong
Having been using Playground ICS for some weeks now. Switched from IceColdSandwich which is fast too but not as stable as Playground IMO.

poondog

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 11, 2011
Melbourne
Im still on trinity sensation XL, I find it fast, stable and it has excellent battery life.
I like to have everything rock stable, and everything working properly, which is why im still on sense 3.5 since about December when I joined XDA and rooted my phone.
Next on my hit list are playground ics and Virtuous Primmodonna. Any suggestions and opinions as to which one people like better?

Also, I find miui and other aosp gingerbread roms a little choppy or something, for some reason I get the impression that sense is much smoother, especially on a custom sense 3+ rom

itandy

Apr 28, 2010
Hong Kong
Next on my hit list are playground ics and Virtuous Primmodonna. Any suggestions and opinions as to which one people like better?

ICS AOSP works surprisingly good considering I always prefer GB Sense ROM in the past. Current state of Playground ICS is very positive. Twistedumbrella is very active and new build is almost daily. I strongly suggest you give it a try.

Reactions: poondog

poondog

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 11, 2011
Melbourne
ICS AOSP works surprisingly good considering I always prefer GB Sense ROM in the past. Current state of Playground ICS is very positive. Twistedumbrella is very active and new build is almost daily. I strongly suggest you give it a try.

Thanks, I will have to give that a go soon :)
Does that mean flashing a new build like, every second day though? :eek:

vizzy

Jan 5, 2012
How's the battery on playground? Does it have any issues that ice cold 7.2 doesn't have?

Sent from my Incredible S using xda premium

JamesPatageule

Feb 9, 2012
Hi,

I tested some versions in the time :
  1. Stock ROM
  2. Virtuous Affinity
  3. Virtuous Quattro
  4. MIUI (unable to connect network, and some bugs)
  5. IceColdSandwich

I plan to test others like Primadonna when some issues will be corrected. And, why not try again a fully functionnal MIUI version. I'm looking too the Playground ICS.

I wanna stay on the ICS Roms ! ^^

pec0ra

Jan 29, 2012
Zürich
Sony Xperia 5 II
After using IceColdSandwich for quite a long time and trying Virtuous Primadora, I finally got back to GB and Sense. I prefer Sense than AOKP or AOSP and even if I thought Virtuous Primadora was really stable and it had the best battery life I ever had, I missed the camera and went back to GB. I used Virtuous Affinity for a while, I liked it a lot but went to Trinity because it is more customizable. XxXPachaXxX finally made the ROM I wanted, Affinity with more customization : RunnyMede Xtreme v2. I'm using it since then.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Are there any bugs in that rom?
    Where did you get it from?
    Thanks

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using xda premium

I find the rom to be very bug free, overall nothing worth noting. I got it from MIUI android, hope it works for you.

D