faulty proximity sensor during call

Search This thread

kieranc88

Oct 1, 2012
manchester
When I make or answer a call the proximity sensor plays up , when I take the phone away from my ear the screen stays black and doesn't come back on unless I can cover the proximity sensor again,and even that will only work some times.other times I have to press the unlock button to get the screen back on. Any ideas or fixes, anyone else experiencing this ?tried a factory reset.

KuGeL94

Jun 5, 2012
Germany
esfmods.com
When I make or answer a call the proximity sensor plays up , when I take the phone away from my ear the screen stays black and doesn't come back on unless I can cover the proximity sensor again,and even that will only work some times.other times I have to press the unlock button to get the screen back on. Any ideas or fixes, anyone else experiencing this ?tried a factory reset.

Flash Stock Firmware and Relock Bootloader and Remove Warning Screen and send the phone to repair if you still have warranty.
I had the same issue with another device, never got rid of that problem, only had ****ty ass workarounds only on Cyanogenmod possible.

kieranc88

Oct 1, 2012
manchester
Flash Stock Firmware and Relock Bootloader and Remove Warning Screen and send the phone to repair if you still have warranty.
I had the same issue with another device, never got rid of that problem, only had ****ty ass workarounds only on Cyanogenmod possible.

Is there a hidden menu that allows the sensor to be calibrated ?

eemgee

Dec 27, 2013
Teesside
might sound daft but, if you have a screen protector is the hole for the sensor in the right place or even there at all?

Top Liked Posts