[TOT and dll files] [F400] Update or Restore to Stock your LG G3 - F400 K/S/L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

poczynek

Jul 10, 2012
Sydney
I'm stuck! Up to here and cannot turn phone off no matter what button combination. Help!
yvemeju5.jpg
[/IMG]

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

And here's the screen on the pc:
apusypes.jpg

wolfgart

Sep 14, 2007
Rome
I'm stuck! Up to here and cannot turn phone off no matter what button combination. Help!
yvemeju5.jpg
[/IMG]

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

And here's the screen on the pc:
apusypes.jpg

Eheh.

Remove battery and restart guide

sent from my 1+1 Sandstone Black

ZigZaGz

Apr 30, 2011
I think wolf means follow steps better. I would suggest maybe try a different USB port or cable and do not forget to set the COM port to 41 again if needed. Also make sure if under Windows you are running as an administrator. Also some antivirus software could cause issues. Make sure no other USB devices could be causing a conflict. If all else fails try a different computer if possible. My want to verify your download of the TOT file as well.

wolfgart

Sep 14, 2007
Rome
I think wolf means follow steps better. I would suggest maybe try a different USB port or cable and do not forget to set the COM port to 41 again if needed. Also make sure if under Windows you are running as an administrator. Also some antivirus software could cause issues. Make sure no other USB devices could be causing a conflict. If all else fails try a different computer if possible. My want to verify your download of the TOT file as well.

Right ;)

And important: install specific LG drivers on this thread

poczynek

Jul 10, 2012
Sydney
Yes I've tried so many times now and it's stuck on 'modem'. The problem I have now is that no matter what combination of buttons or even removing the battery I cannot get out of this screen. Don't know what to do!
u9utadaz.jpg

wolfgart

Sep 14, 2007
Rome
Yes I've tried so many times now and it's stuck on 'modem'. The problem I have now is that no matter what combination of buttons or even removing the battery I cannot get out of this screen. Don't know what to do!
u9utadaz.jpg

You are in BL mode OK ?

So phone is OK you must work only tour PC side.

If phone is noto recognized problema are only :

Driver or LG Port or cable or windows

ZigZaGz

Apr 30, 2011
I would also say that it took longer on the modem flashing area when I restored my wife's phone. I think it was the longest part of the whole process so make sure you give like 10-15 minutes before restarting process. Even if it appears stuck let it run for abit longer. Also make sure hibernation is turned off in power settings on PC so it does not interrupt the process.

blo_od

Jan 19, 2009
Bloatware

HI guys!
I've tried to install the F400K-10e kdz firmware on the F400s Phone, but did not worked!

SO...One thing that appears on the phone is, when I show the screen to unlock the phone, it give me du diferente watch times, one for the place that I live and the other one from Korea.
It is possible to exchange or delete some thing that make this happen? I've tried to uninstall all the stuff that comes with the phone, even something as TRoaming, but do not solved the situation.

Is there an option to install a D855 Europe version on the F400S?

Thank You for all help!

Just another thing, I prefer to use the KDZ file because before I used the tot file and it crashed the phone! and I repaired it using the KDZ file.

Thanks

zahidismaeel

Mar 25, 2009
Hello Guys

I would like to ask if anyone successfully restored to stock firmware by this tutorial? i have F400S model and wanted to be sure before i flash it.
The reason of going back to stock firmware is coz of 10G version OTA and it cannot be installed due to root. i have searched lots of forum but no fruitful answer of how to unroot :( so decided to go back to stock then update to 10G then root again to remove all SKT apps

zahid

ZigZaGz

Apr 30, 2011
Hello Guys

I would like to ask if anyone successfully restored to stock firmware by this tutorial? i have F400S model and wanted to be sure before i flash it.
The reason of going back to stock firmware is coz of 10G version OTA and it cannot be installed due to root. i have searched lots of forum but no fruitful answer of how to unroot :( so decided to go back to stock then update to 10G then root again to remove all SKT apps

zahid

If you are using Chainfire's Super User app it has a full unroot option but if you have modified the OEM Rom it may still give you issue with the OTA. Yes the will restore your phone completely to the factory software for that revision. Follow the directions completely and it should work also make sure you have a good download not sure if the md5 checksum if it is posted.

Last edited:

poczynek

Jul 10, 2012
Sydney
Hello Guys

zahid

Yes try this - worked for me without having to completely wipe:

http://xdaforums.com/lg-g3/general/guide-how-to-unroot-software-update-t2805633

Lostatsea23

Apr 13, 2014
Keep getting error "cant change to download mode"

D:

EDIT: NVM fixed it !

Last edited:

Gravediggaz

Mar 18, 2013
every time I go into lg flash tool I get the error message "lg USB/Parallel lock key is not detected" anyway to fix this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts