[ROM][GT-P6810][JB 4.1.2][ODIN][Stock Rooted MD3]

Search This thread

UpInTheAir

Account currently disabled
Jan 17, 2011
Phuket, Thailand
ahh! perfect ;D

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

i decide to wait to the not bloatware edition :D:D

thx!

You can use a number of root apps, such as titanium backup to freeze system apps (be careful what you freeze though), and greenify app to hibernate user apps (think paid version can hibernate some system apps) when not in use and screen off. Very useful.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Morloc2

Jan 4, 2013
Reactions: obeguin

UpInTheAir

Jan 17, 2011
Phuket, Thailand

Morloc2

Jan 4, 2013
thank you very much ;)

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

last quesyion :D

is it in all languuajes?can i put in spanish?

thank you

Reactions: el_campi

UpInTheAir

Jan 17, 2011
Phuket, Thailand
thank you very much ;)

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

thank you

You'll have to ask a user who has flashed it. Maybe someone can post a screenshot of available system languages. I believe same as the P6800 JB 4.1.2 MD3 (SE Asia firmware) having most SE Asia + English languages.

bodivas

Oct 18, 2010
Milan-Italy
thank you very much ;)

thank you
Only:
Screenshot_2013-10-16-07-51-43.jpg

el_campi

Dec 11, 2007
Valencia
You make me happy with these Rom, thank you a lot.
Is posible use csc change to translate to spanish?
I say it because i read some similar with the last s4 4.3 leak.

teddyteddy92

Dec 18, 2007
Thank you for your work!
How is this compared to pac-man rom? I just flashed that one and don´t want to reflash only to try...
How fluid is it?

teiglin

Jul 7, 2011
Been using this for the past several days and no issues whatsoever. Thanks a million for putting this ROM together!

UpInTheAir

Jan 17, 2011
Phuket, Thailand
Works great ! Thanks man ! Any possibly to have a custom kernel ?

From the Galaxy

I have relied in a few places that I will compile a SkyHigh P6810 JB Kernel on my return home.

You are welcome to use my sources to try and compile for personal use, but please be patient, 99.9 % of the kernel work is done (although I've still got lots to do in future) ;)

Last edited:

guisof

Feb 5, 2008
I have relied in a few places that I will compile a SkyHigh P6810 JB Kernel on my return home.

You are welcome to use my sources to try and compile for personal use, but please be patient, 99.9 % of the kernel work is done (although I've still got lots to do in future) ;)

Thanks, I am a patient man..... well wait for your excellent work. Thanks

From the Galaxy

el_campi

Dec 11, 2007
Valencia
When i charge the tablet been on, it turn off alone, and when i play music, the tablet do random rebots.
I try the stock and google music player.
Thanks for your work and sorry for me english.

Reactions: bodivas

bodivas

Oct 18, 2010
Milan-Italy
When i charge the tablet been on, it turn off alone, and when i play music, the tablet do random rebots.
I try the stock and google music player.
It also happens to me, maybe because I forgot to add the new bootloader in the rom. Try to flash this with Odin in PDA (I also flashed-let's see if anything changes):

View attachment Sbl_P6810.tar

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi to all!
    I bought yesterday P6810..
    Here i ported full stock official 4.1.2 from P6800 for P6810
    Flash with Odin PC or MobileOdin (i repacked stock kernel & recovery, so the counter is ticking., with MobileOdin-no)
    Rom is absolutely stock
    Auto-Full Wipe (will delete all your data, settings and formats the internal memory)
    Good flash!

Added:
    -Root (SuperSu)
    -Auto factory reset
    -Multilanguage Keyboard Samsung (you can add any language)
    -Flashplayer
    -Full screen
    -Screen filter
    -Simple image

Download Full Wipe Stock Odex Rooted P6810 4.1.2

Download Multiwindows Stock Deodex Rooted P6810 4.1.2 (after flash this Rom, in recovery, need to do wipe data / factory reset)

If you want CRT effect on multwindow rom, flash my compiled stock kernel (or SkyHigh Kernel):
    View attachment Stock_CRT_P6810_kernel_4_1_2.tar.zip

Credits:
    -Chainfire
    -Morloc2
    -THEDEVIOUS1
    -UpInTheAir
    -yurasik park
    For those wanting to see a custom kernel for this puppy....

Just returned home from 2 months away and have (hopefully) successfully re-setup my build environment. Send ok ATM.

Just complied a test SkyHigh kernel and unsure if it will even boot yet. When have time, Will be flashing the ROM port later today and hopefully the compiled kernel will boot. Fingers crossed :)

Edit: first attempt is bootloop !

Edit 2: going back to ICS to check a try compile to see if it's the build/compile process......

Edit 3: Some partial success. Unfortunately, I haven't yet been able to compile the P6800 v3.8.0 kernel into our P6810 JB port without bootloop. (maybe a mount issue somewhere?). Anyway, just to prove my build envirnoment is sound, I compiled a absolutley stock test kernel from P6800 sources (with bodivas initramfs mount point changes) with SUCCESS. This means that if I can't use my previous P6800 sources, I have to start this kernel development from the beginning. If this is the case, it will take a little time, but you will see a release in a few days time.

Just keep an eye out for a new kernel thread in the development section !

test1_Screenshot_2013-11-09-06-09-24.png

Edit 4
    : Yeah :) Better news !!

Have most of v3.8.0 kenel ported for our P6810 SkyHigh kernel. As I suspected, there is a mount issue in the intramfs, possibly the vold mod??? I can start to narrow things down later. In the meantime, I will re-compile a RC beta very soon. I'm just a bit tired, but my mood is on the upswing ;) The beta will have most of the P6800 options, but exFAT, some tweaking, custom bootanimation & boot sound support etc missing for now.

STAY TUNED !!

Custom Kernel Available

>>> [KERNEL] ROOT [09 Nov] [P6810 JB 4.1.2] SkyHigh Kernel [1.0.0] <<<

Thanks to bodivas for the initramfs mount point suggestion :good:

Still lots to do, and a few bugs to take care. But it's working well !!

Cheers,

UITA
    Yes... The only thing that is still present is the icon to toggle mobile data in the quick settings bar...
    I'm tired of fighting that icon:rolleyes:

I did the firmware deodexed multi windows / languages, after flash (with Odin), in recovery, need to do wipe data / factory reset (added rom in first page)
    Download
    View attachment 2364582View attachment 2364583View attachment 2364584
    Thanks for your work.

But I've noticed something using GSAM Battery Monitor. There seems to be a problem with the phone radio, which shouldnt happen as the p6810 is a Wi-fi only tablet. But does because we are using a rom that was originally intended for the p6800.

Even with the Airplane Mode On, the phone radio was still consuming some battery power. About 10% of the battery drainage was due to that phone radio, according to GSAM battery monitor.

So, for everyone using that rom, i advice you to delete the phone apk that can be found in

preload/symlink/system/app/secphone.apk

After deleting it and rebooting the tablet, that battery waste will be no more.

So hopefully, deleting that apk should increase the battery life of our tablet.

Hope that helps.
    Thanks, it will be done .. You must clear in system/app/secphone.apk too (so that annoying icon disappears:victory:)
    Screenshot_2013-10-31-19-05-19.jpg

Will post the new rooted multilanguage firmware UI06 and the Instruction of how to unlock function call for similar japonese Docomo tablet 7.7 SC-01E

Edit: I posted guide how to unlock the ability to make and receive calls for Docomo SC-01E here