[Mods][4.1.2] Regulus Playground (CRT Off...)

Search This thread

regulusv7

Sep 16, 2012
Right on.
Both mods are working for me on Cleanrom thanks much for making them available.
I have donation for you but there's no place to donate in your signature etc.

Thank you. I have no idea how that works. I think I just added my e-mail in the right place. I guess I just concentrated on the mods I didn't think of that.

9wire

Jul 19, 2009
CRT working on Jedi 6.0, thanks. Funny how such a minor little mod is so popular. That being said, I've had it on every phone I've had since it came out and have been waiting impatiently for this one. :)

kris

Nov 15, 2005
New York
OnePlus Open
Have you changed any of your animation scales in the developer options? I think you need to keep one of the three settings at 1.0x for CRT to work properly.

I actually did change the animation scales. I'll switch it back and flash again.

---------- Post added at 02:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

I actually did change the animation scales. I'll switch it back and flash again.

I flashed again and switched the animations back and still no good.

regulusv7

Sep 16, 2012

---------- Post added at 02:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

I flashed again and switched the animations back and still no good.

Send me your services.jar. I will see if I can do it manually.

Edit: Try this

Last edited:

kris

Nov 15, 2005
New York
OnePlus Open
I sent it to your gmail.

---------- Post added at 03:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 AM ----------

I flashed that new file and unfortunately it still didn't work. Very strange.

sweetboy02125

Aug 16, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
If I don't wanna flash the voice recording, how can I push manually? I tried to extract SecPhone.apk to system/app and fix permission. Got foreclosed and no signal. I'm using stock 7105 4.1.2 South Africa edition on the ATT version.

♥★★♥ AT&T Galaxy Note II ♡☆☆♡

regulusv7

Sep 16, 2012
If I don't wanna flash the voice recording, how can I push manually? I tried to extract SecPhone.apk to system/app and fix permission. Got foreclosed and no signal. I'm using stock 7105 4.1.2 South Africa edition on the ATT version.

♥★★♥ AT&T Galaxy Note II ♡☆☆♡

Download the Mod Extract the classes.dex file and manually place it on your apk. I try to make my mods universally flash-able if possible. All this zip does is replace the classes.dex file in your apk so any themes or whatever you may have should remain the same.

Edit:I'm using a vrtheme so you need to have secphone.apk. You shouldn't have to extract anything to system/app. Just flash in recovery

Last edited:

rsalan

Jan 11, 2012
Boston
For the CRT animation, when I turn the screen off from the lock screen it sometimes turns back on..

On cleanrom 3.3.

kirkla79

Oct 12, 2010
memphis, tn
v2 confirmed not working on Jedi 6.1.

Wonder why it works on 6.0 and 6.1.2?

Ok, now it is suddenly working.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a Random thread for random mods that I am making for the Note 2. I like the features that some Roms have and would like to add them to others so I am making those mods freely available to everyone. This Thread will feature things like CRT off Animation and Camera Mods and anything else I get working on this device. Stay tuned for more updates.

Up first We have CRT Off Animation [v2 fixes the screen waking up sometimes when you turn it off]

Call Recording - Saved in Sounds Folder on internal SD Card
    Confirmed working on NOTEorious Rom 1.5
    Clean Rom 3.3

Confirmed Not working with Note2Core Kernel thanks kris

More to come...
    Excuse my ignorance, what are the benefits of CRT Off. Giggled it but still confused. Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

It's just an animation when the screen turns off that is nostalgic to anyone who had a TV that did it in the past. I like it.
    Sweet man the development keeps getting better, are suggestions/requests allowed?

Sent from my SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

Sure I will try to make as many as I can. I am dedicated to learning.