Motorola RAZR i XT890 stuck On boot Mode

Search This thread

newman1981

May 28, 2011
hi everyone i recently bought Unlocked Motorola RAZR i XT890 from ebay, when i received phone I couldn't install flash player and did some research and need to root my phone to get flash player. I used motofail2go_razri to root phone, while flashing it stopped and said failed, now when i boot my phone it goes to boot mode and in this boot mode it says the following:

"AP fastboot flash mode (secure boot)
20.00 (sha - bdfb943)
IFWI info 42.21
eMMC info
battery (okay) 3.88v
connect USB data Cable
ROM-key : motorola -key

Boot mode selection menu:
- normale powerup / works
- recovery / freezes
- factory / freezes
- BP tools / it says fastboot menu disabled
- switch console [default: null] works
- power of " work

please help me i didn't even use this phone, all i wanted was flash player and i end up bricking my phone and stayed up all night trying to figure how to fix, thanks in advance and sorry my english

newman1981

May 28, 2011
ok i have done so much research and though my phone was bricked for good, so i found on this forum solution to this problem.

i downloaded this FW, and RSDLite6.1.5.zip

CFC_8.7.1I-110_IFW-39_S7_UCASMI01E1017.0R_USASMIICSRTGB_P042_A005_S1FF_fb.xml

open RSDLite6.1.5 and add above FW.zip and click start uncompress and flash,

my phone is back again, thanks to who ever created this FW, if anyone need the files please PM and i will send you files

Reactions: droidbits

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ok i have done so much research and though my phone was bricked for good, so i found on this forum solution to this problem.

i downloaded this FW, and RSDLite6.1.5.zip

CFC_8.7.1I-110_IFW-39_S7_UCASMI01E1017.0R_USASMIICSRTGB_P042_A005_S1FF_fb.xml

open RSDLite6.1.5 and add above FW.zip and click start uncompress and flash,

my phone is back again, thanks to who ever created this FW, if anyone need the files please PM and i will send you files